[2015.09.14] Attention, everyone! Important changes!

Peter_Munk

Warriors of Arinar!

There will be some important changes in the Warspear Online 5.1 update that you can’t afford to miss!

1. The bind of Kronus, Bloody Claw and Star Shadow costumes will change to “On equip”.

2. The progress of Legendary achievements “Arena hero 2x2”, “Arena hero 3x3” and “Arena hero 5x5” will be reset if not achieved.

The changes will be made after the game servers restart on update day.

That is all for now!
AIGRIND

Warriors of Arinar!

There will be some important changes in the Warspear Online 5.1 update that you can’t afford to miss!

1. The bind of Kronus, Bloody Claw and Star Shadow costumes will change to “On equip”

AIGRIND

Why? Whats the point of doing that please tell me. Why can't it stay on None

Screenshot_2015-09-03-00-22-59.png

I think that the reason for them to be [None] at the start is so that players try to get it with more motivation and be able to “test" it without worrying about not being able to resell it. The equipped ones will probably be unequiped and put on the owner's bag with [Equiping] parameter.

Why things will change?? :diablo:  I have one Kronus and two bloody,I even paid 1.2m to have Krouns. i have two character but i want to share this costume。You know i paid the cost of 1.2m because of the costume is not binding!!!

"None" status was a useless thing, it made the costume worth less, since it could be sold anytime. Now a Kronus costume will worth much more, tho it is very precious now too :D

Hahaha. just what I have been waiting for. I was buying kronus suit for 600k few days ago and greedy fagggeeet sellers sell it 800k amd above. Godsrange bragging he have two. ekermu ultimate greedy elf selling for 1.5m. Hahaha. Now lets see if someone else will butly those at high price.

Warriors of Arinar!

1. The bind of Kronus, Bloody Claw and Star Shadow costumes will change to “On equip”.

2. The progress of Legendary achievements “Arena hero 2x2”, “Arena hero 3x3” and “Arena hero 5x5” will be reset if not achieved.

The changes will be made after the game servers restart on update day.

That is all for now!

AIGRIND

I have a lvl5 barb and you said only from lvl6 and above will receive the chests;so even I will lvl up after maintenance I would not still receive the chests?Should I be lvl 6 and above before the update or I can still level up to receive the chests?:(

Edited by JosephZecu

I have a lvl5 barb and you said only from lvl6 and above will receive the chests;so even I will lvl up after maintenance I would not still receive the chests?Should I be lvl 6 and above before the update or I can still level up to receive the chests?:(

You have to have reached level 6 before 15th of July, unfrtunately:(

2 suits is awsome ;3 hah and since kronus suit is relevant here im allowed to say im selling it

Again and again and not for noob price cus i know yall are rich aff so dont be buggin :l