future of PVP

combustion8

this i a great idea, i agree that there should be some kind of incentive, i think that would be a great new addition to PvP at it will entice more users to play and it will make the game more interesting. It is a way of keeping the interest of the players, by putting something new in the game current players would definitely have something to look forward to. would like to be updated about this ::)

disturb and quest are the only incentive.

True.  Only a random 10 cc quest and pissing people off is the only reason to pvp outside of arena. 

Hell it can be anything.  A daily "capture the relic" game from dinalt/puma.  Or gold/loot drops from enemies.  Or some kind of contest.  Or kill quests for characters online. 

Ideally I'd prefer to see a way to get advanced levels from pvp.  Killing other faction would give you a small bit of pvp exp.  By advanced levels I mean the old assassin/thief tree for rogues, berserker/warrior for barbs etc.  Would add diversity, to characters, pvp, and skills. 

A very good idea, i hope this gets put in game, pvp is fun but if you could get something out of it to that would be great.  ;D