[2015.09.11] Update Warspear Online 5.1 "Curse of the Black Elm". Preview

Peter_Munk

tree_poster_small.png

Warriors of Arinar!

The Warspear Online Update 5.1 "Curse of the Black Elm" will be already available next week! Get ready, for it will be legendary! There will be a new Ayvondil territory with the new dungeon «Tree of seasons», the raid boss Black Elm and a few mini-bosses, the increased maximum level of characters (up to 26th), a new story line and equipment. We also completely restructured the crafting system, added more than 70 achievements and did a lot of other important changes. The adventure continues!

Ayvondil. Chapter III

Everybody who has completed the main storyline in Tlasko is going to the north-west of Ayvondil, to the lands inhabited by Cat people and Werewolfes.
Depending on the Alliance, you will fight along with one of the local peoples and find out what became the reason of their conflict. You will also have to confront terrible evil that has possessed these lands.

cats.pngdogs.png

Each Alliance in this territory has its own land with peculiar story lines. Within them, there are banned any battles with players from enemy Alliances, and strong protective magic will be applied against any enemy who will step on this territory, gradually damaging him.

A vast territory with free PvP is situated between the territories of Werewolves and Cat people. There you can fight enemies and confront a new raid boss, Black Elm.

The maximum level of characters has been increased to 26. Also, there will be a new storyline and a variety of daily quests, including the killing of elite mobs, mini-bosses and warriors from enemy Alliance, as weel as the crafting of items. Daily quests are divided into categories, and in order to get access to a new group of quests, you need to gain reputation with the locals.

New Raid Boss

Черный Вяз has taken his roots deeply into the earth and is feeding by its power. He knows various deadly spells that can destroy the whole armies of warriors, and his faithful servant plants will defeat enyone who will dare approach the ancient tree. The weaker Black Elm gets, the more minions he summons and the stronger his magic becomes.

3.pngtree_5.png2.png

The magic and its effects depend on who Elm has called for help. Elm can poison, weaken and slow down enemies, heal his minions, hit his enemies... and do a lot of other things. So far, no mortal has been able to learn all the secrets of Elm and get the treasures that he holds.

You can be one of the first to succeed and get the trophies, which Arinar has not seen yet.

- book "Enhanced Critical Hit"
- book "Enhanced accuracy"
- unique costumes
- catalysts and essences
- gold
- unity signs
- minions
- attack and defence spheres

Books give you passive expert skills that you can only achieve defeating the “Black Elm”. All prizes have increased drop chance. Boss respawns every 22-24 hours.

Dungeon

Tree of Seasons is a new dungeon with four levels of difficulty. In order to get to the heroic level, you will first need to reach the highest reputation among Cat people or Werewolves.

dungeon_1.pngdungeon_2.png

Defeating the main boss in this dungeon is not an easy task even for experienced players. Within these new lands, the war is made by different rules and to cope with the masses of cunning enemies, you will have to abandon your usual tactics. Learn from your mistakes and the treasures of the Tree of Seasons will be yours!

dungeon_4.pngdungeon_3.png

As a reward you may get:

- Unique accessories of the 22nd level
- Unique armour of the 22nd level
- Unique weapons level of the 23rd level
- Catalysts and essences
- Gold
- Unity signs
- Attack and defense spheres
- Potions and scrolls

Crafting

We have added more than 200 items, restructured the system of crafting items and increased the level of crafting professions for weapons and accessories up to 16th.

New weapon has become much better. Now you just create the object of a rare class with three bonuses that can be improved to a unique one (with the 4th bonus). All kinds of weapons are available at each crafting level.

You can also improve a unique item by performing rare crafting tasks, and the first bonus of an item, magic or physical power, will be equal to the bonus of the item of a higher level.

Items are created with the two levels interval, beginning with the 10th. You can create rare and unique weapons and accessories up to the 22nd level with three or four bonuses.

The craft has become linear, so you know exactly what item you are going to get eventually. The crafting of accessories is wroking by the same principle now.

Also, we have added three more slots for crafting tasks and removed the restriction on the simultaneous execution of the same tasks.

The work on the crafting system does not stop here, and new changes will wait for you in the next updates!

Achievements

We added over 70 new achievements, including legendary for the Guilds. Earn Signs of Glory and receive unique decorative items that you can't get any other way!

tomb.png  port.png  eggs.png

Treasure chest

Our game thanks to you took a first place amongst MMO RPGs on iOS platform and a third place on Android platform in Best App Ever Awards competition.
This is our victory, fellows, and every player from 6th level (at the moment of revealing the results)
will get long-awaited Chests regardless your participation in the voting. You will find in them:

Costumes:

- Steam Homunculus
- Chaos Emissary
- Chaos Missionary
- Star Templar
- Guardian of the Sanctuary
- Warden of the Sanctuary
- Wanderer of the Wasteland
- Wanderette of the Wasteland

Decorative skins:

- Cleaver of the Technopolis
- Hammer of the Technopolis
- Espadon of the Technopolis
- Labrys of the Technopolis
- Staff of the Technopolis
- Bow of the Technopolis
- Bombard of the Technopolis
- Shield of the Technopolis

Smiles:

- set of smiles "Handsome guys"
- unique smile "Cool guy"
- unique smile "Angry bird"
- unique smile "Shy Panda"

Hairstyles:

- Hairstyle of the Valley of Kings: Tutankhamun/Cleopatra
- Hairstyle of the Magic East: Aladdin/Jasmine
- Hairstyle of Ice and Fire: Tormund/Daenerys

You can also find unique minions, great elixirs, potions and gold. A lot of gold!

And if you want more treasure form the Treasury of the Gods, please, visit our Miracle Shop. These chests will be available for a short time - don't
let them get away from you.

That's all for now!
More details and information about the Warspear Online 5.1 update will be available on a release day. Follow our news!
AIGRIND

Angrybird smileyyys yay matching with my in game nickname!

The only bad part of the update is to level up :lol: and to get new Reputation, questing is a pain lol :3 Especially when you have 3 chars to level up :mega_shok:

Everything else sounds awesome :friends:

Edited by Julie

Hello there R0land, I just want to ask about the Legendary Achievement "Virtuoso", So does that mean that we have to max craft levels to 16 in order to get the said achievement now?

28th July 2015 was the date that you announced there will be chests, is that what you mean by "At the moment of revealing the results"?

This is our victory, fellows, and every player from 6th level """(at the moment of revealing the results)""" will get long-awaited Chests regardless your participation in the voting.

Also, does this mean that any character what was of a lower level, or was not created before then won't get the chests?

This is just to clarify and also make people aware of this information, because lets face it, most people don't read these detail. and there would be hundreds of topics created like "Why don't i have free chests".

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

28th July 2015 was the date that you announced there will be chests, is that what you mean by "At the moment of revealing the results"?

This is our victory, fellows, and every player from 6th level """(at the moment of revealing the results)""" will get long-awaited Chests regardless your participation in the voting.

Also, does this mean that any character what was of a lower level, or was not created before then won't get the chests?

This is just to clarify and also make people aware of this information, because lets face it, most people don't read these detail. and there would be hundreds of topics created like "Why don't i have free chests".

nope, the date is 15th of July.

All characters, that were created after this date (or who wasn't 6 lvl) can't get those chests.

Ahh comeon! "Super unique" reward chests are AVAILABLE IN MIRACLE SHOP??? For God's sake, why is it unique then?

nope, the date is 15th of July.

All characters, that were created after this date (or who wasn't 6 lvl) can't get those chests.

Ok thank you.

Also, just a suggestion, could you add all the questions you answer in this topic onto your first post. There will no doubt be a lot of pages to this topic, and there will me important information people might want to know but won't be able to because its scattered all over the different pages. This will make things easier, and reduce the number of people asking the same questions.

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

Roland will be there regular loot ?

nope.

Ahh comeon! "Super unique" reward chests are AVAILABLE IN MIRACLE SHOP??? For God's sake, why is it unique then?

for a short time.

I hope symbian... :(

Warspear is cross-platform. Oh, I am sure the Symbian version will be added, altough a little later than the other clients.

Why am I reading it with the Ice King's voice?

Anyway, it's good to know that Chapter III is near.
Now we'll be fighting plants and trees..
Forgive me mother Earth, Elm must be stopped and so are your corrupted children.

Cat people and Werewolves, eh?
No wonder it's mostly cats and wolves that are used in every post lately.
I wonder which side I'll be fighting with..

I wonder what story is there in the other Alliance, too.

Magnificent preview, Great Ones..
No questions to ask for I'll figure it out myself when released. *smiles*
I can honestly say I'm excited. *salutes*
PpeiTnO.png

*vanishes*