Guild Leadership Issues

Turtle

I dont care anymore cus iv already switched servers yah i whined why wouldnt i? the owner of the guild one of my bestfriends told all the heirs not to kick members to resolve disputes or inactivity. he told all the people who wouldve got lead again that he was going inactive lead went to krackel somehow to natacha which why i was derankd then was passed to you. And my point was it was Never  Suppose to go to you so when i did the knowledgable thing and asked for lead adn you said no i said Pass lead back to Jim and make me Heir  because of my past derank and you said no lead is mine now and i said what the duck your practically scamming lead you cant do that and then you said i own the guild i can do what i want i win now gtfo  :good:

and you kicked me. and other members now do you see how horrid this looks from my angle think about you on the other end of the stick. i pop up with guild lead which (Actaully i was suppose to get if ancutez went inactive) and you didnt know and you asked why i was booting all your friends which BTW half those people werent inactive they were loyal low levels whos been there forever and then i go oh i own the guild now and you ask for the lead to be passed back to jim and i boot you? 

ALSO for any other confusion Meiosis isnt a older member then me  she was there when i wasnt true in the original time span of there guild tourneys there FIRST guild tourneys then she went inactive and quit the game which then i had been in and out of vortex on multiple occassions and then i leveled Ryderx in Vortex as soon as tourneys ended and have been there ever since.

Final note on scamming seriously sell a guild? Vortex is worth aprox 300k max at what ive seen guilds with maxed out skills have 

I let the original Owner of Vortex (Thats Right Pummy) And Jim wear my Demonologist Which back then highest offer was 10 Mill.

so if you think id scam a guild they owned when they i trusted them with my suit is a concept of mutaul trust also i wore Pummys Snorlar. 

And i do have a screenshot of me being Leadership of Tex on my old phone so i was already a Leader

Sorry if you were confused of my point 

Not sorry if you were trying to make me look bad 

:mega_shok:  :good:  O:-)  :pleasantry:

I dont care anymore cus iv already switched servers 

So,the issue is solved. :good:

I did wait for this to happen,so as this took back to the roots of Vortex.

I would like to share a small incident that happened when guild updates was around the corner,the 14 guild members was already decided. I and all other 13 will still trust anyone among us. So,during this time we wanted to name a leader as Warspear had asked for it. There was a turmoil who should be the lead,nobody wanted to be the leader including myself,but as I was more active does days they forced me to be create and they all joined in.

Coming to this issue:

What I wanted to convey is from days where Sethie(Meiosis)rejected to be the leader,now she insists on being one shows there must and will be a valid reason to do so.

Sethie,is as cool as hot she is,yes if u mess with her she will be as hot as cool as she is.

So,if anyone thinks "Power corrupted her",then you are wrong coz "She was already corrupt" :spiteful:

2ymdbhv.jpg

The Joker,was so right taking this situation as an example.

Edited by Pummy

1. Meiosis isnt a older member then me 

2. i leveled Ryderx in Vortex as soon as tourneys ended and have been there ever since.

3.I let the original Owner of Vortex (Thats Right Pummy) And Jim wear my Demonologist 

4.also i wore Pummys Snorlar. 

1. Wrong(She was there from day one)

2. Wrong(Yes,you leveled in guild,but hasn't been there ever since)

3. Wrong(I don't remember wearing Demonologist of yours)

4. Wrong(Again I don't remember,me lending u Snorlar)

Clearly,you are lying.

1. Wrong(She was there from day one)

2. Wrong(Yes,you leveled in guild,but hasn't been there ever since)

3. Wrong(I don't remember wearing Demonologist of yours)

4. Wrong(Again I don't remember,me lending u Snorlar)

Clearly,you are lying.

1. As i clearly stated shes an original not Older. two different terms of reference. :good:

2. yes i have been in vortex ever since and i have not left since those 2 years ago+. Everyone knows that.

3&4. Now this could be your memory failing you pummy. When i got demono you wanted to wear it and i debated but stated that it was a gift and id prefer to play it safe then about a day later you offered 1m and snorlar. i told you i preferred not to sell but if you let me take a picture with snorlar id let you wear it aswell :pleasantry:  So we just traded in t4 for about 15 mins and did 5 arenas. or atleast i did 5 arenas. (Note this is 100% positive and i also know for a fact i let jim borrow it more then you) :snorlax:

You can say im lying but Clearly im not cus you dont understand reputation and my lev10 is all i have on us anymore  :friends:  No point in lying mate. i was making my case clear why i was confused and why i wasnt a scammer u just went and practically denied my reasoning cases with lies.

Which i dont blame you for your memory failing youve been gone 2 years + :fool:

Also why you claimed seth wanted to be relead and kept telling everyone she was original leader now makes sense  :pardon:  Before it looked like dis embodied selfishness kicking all members new old and just keeping her friends/High Levels which is bad leadership. :facepalm:

Sorry not sorry game is what it is Thanks for clearing up why seth wanted to be leader and i hope this rejogs your memory O:-)