Guild Leadership Issues

Turtle

Hey Guys i came to report a serious bullshit issue and hopefully gunslinger roland will fix or do something or another mod will Help.

Vortex is an ancient guild made right at update which has had many members in and out and leadership has been transmitted multiple times The Original owner is Pummy and he quit which he gave to eldhrimnir (Jim Kaworu)

Well Jim had some real life issues and had to quit game so he passed lead to rkillz which a mishap happened and to meiosis who kept kicking a bunch of people and inviting randoms Even SCAMMERS to the guild Acc buyers Illegal no ethical players only to make gp well jim got back lead set straight again. he kept meiosis heir just for her faith in vortex cus shes stayed so long. he went un active again and gave lead to Ancutez (Krackel) and either from inactivity or a miss pass he passed to a lv6 Necromancer named melorie Who wasnt that bad atleast didnt kick people out of random ... But she invited multitudes of her own chars and deranked me to explorer as joke and left it. here was the issue(1. if ancutez left i shouldve got lead before jim came back so no one was kicked nothing happened etc ancutez just making a simple mistake 2. that set me unable to be passed lead by inactivity which shouldve happened from guild default after 14 days.) there was 3 other heirs or so but none as active as meiosis and since i was deranked... that left her getting the lead after 14 days. well today she went psycho and kicked almost half the guild because they were low levels or lousy gp makers. when i asked her for lead and not to kick anyone else her response was "This is my guild now i can do whatever i want." when i pleaded to atleast Leader eld and create me back to heir she said "No i dont care what you think i win now get the F*** out" and kicked my character along with other peoples. 

She refuses to past back lead is destroying guild and when i told her it was scamming her response was she put as much money into it as pummy she deserves to own it then told everyone i was trying to sell it so she kicked me

A Developer if u can please do something to fix this unethical behavior Please Either Put Turtleduck back in guild and make lead or give Eldhrimnir Frogl or Heimdallr (Other characters) Lead so he can fix this mistake Sith and Vortex are my only guilds im at home with and were like a family and its extremely crushing to be kicked out on the street and see it become corrupt Thank you

i hope its not same case because scamming of such a high ranked guild and having all original members kicked and inviting people who are unethical 

Shouldnt be tolerated and the original ownership should be Re implemented 

Thanks Julie Everyones been calling me noob for saying Mei shouldnt be leader when she took it unethically it should be Atleast jims someone who has morals and is a caring leader not a scammer I plead Roland for Help In this case to do something and hopefully hell understand im no liar even with past differences :mega_shok:

This has happened many times, each topic Roland has said no,even in sad cases,

They just don't mess with ingame problem's, it's up too players to be more careful.

scammed guild lead, scammed warehouse, its all the same, nothing different here, just hope she returns it.

Edited by Sulla

he did it for vortex before when pummys char was hacked... maybe hell help vortex again u never know he may have kindness in his heart

Something like that happened to driller when cybernem scammed his guild ''Nova'' i reported the problem,but they didn't do shit. sad story.

I've levelled up the guild and all skills, when driller was moaning in world chat I asked what the duck she wants, said 150k for a level 1 guild expensive yes but I've paid. Next day she pmd again and asked for coins to change guild name, it wasn't my decision to change guild name plus Nova wasn't the name I wanted. Obviously he wanted to take advantage so I told him to duck off and he was all butthurt and started posting in world chat again, yea pathetic. Stop being a hater lol you still owe me a dragon suit you're a scammer and I don't remember who did you scam for that +10 dagger? As hero said, a girl not sure who tho :P Anyways back to the topic, maybe pummy can solve this problem? Any way to talk to him?

and pummy gave leadership to Jim for good and ill talk to jim.. but i hate to bring more of this stuff to him and Mei is selfish she will not give back i bet.

Pummy got overtaken via autoscript download via a messenger , i think it was Skype or any of these programs,

Difference is he couldnt avoid the "hack" thats why Snorlax

Helped him,

About meio, i wouldnt say she is a Bad person, maybe just hormons or just

"these days in the month"

Give her some time than talk it out, im sure there will be a solution !

Not surprised of Meiosis actions still same old rude girl, i remember when she used to call me bad names on forum, all i can tell u is gdluck to Vortex and some people are driven by power when they reach it, they will never let it go unless u force them into it, find their weakness, devs wont help u im sure of it, but at least ur trying and thats something :)

This has happened many times, each topic Roland has said no,even in sad cases,

They just don't mess with ingame problem's, it's up too players to be more careful.

scammed guild lead, scammed warehouse, its all the same, nothing different here, just hope she returns it.

Stop ur horses  here dude.

Pummy got his guild scammed 1 or 2 years ago and devs recovered the guild for him.

I've levelled up the guild and all skills, when driller was moaning in world chat I asked what the duck she wants, said 150k for a level 1 guild expensive yes but I've paid. Next day she pmd again and asked for coins to change guild name, it wasn't my decision to change guild name plus Nova wasn't the name I wanted. Obviously he wanted to take advantage so I told him to duck off and he was all butthurt and started posting in world chat again, yea pathetic. Stop being a hater lol you still owe me a dragon suit you're a scammer and I don't remember who did you scam for that +10 dagger? As hero said, a girl not sure who tho :P Anyways back to the topic, maybe pummy can solve this problem? Any way to talk to him?

What dagger are you talking about? tf? I think this guys only reply on forum when he is drunk or something like that cuz he always say irrelevant shit.

What dagger are you talking about? tf? I think this guys only reply on forum when he is drunk or something like that cuz he always say irrelevant shit.

Such reaction, explains a lot.

yes pummy was scammed cus he shared his acc info with many people which was nice but got him scammed and guild all kicked even worse then this sitaution it was given back hopefully leadership will also be fixed somehow this run around

Baskentli stfu you're not even part of vortex.

the only one that is part of vortex in this topic is Turtleduck so you stfu and stop acting like girl when we all know you have a dick. cunthead.

Account hacked, not scammed.

As turtle said,he was ''hacked'' cuz he used to share acc with many ppl even with scammers so this mean that was his own fault :P

Yes its impossible to hack an account. u could use a key logger to find out info but that means theyve been in and out of multiple accounts and that person knows where they are. and thats not hacking they just type in info recieved back..

That doesnt matter he helped in the pass he can again right? lets be positive.

what i thought too letting the public know shes scamming and doing unethical things But none the less no lead changed and people still joining tex.

Bask only here because he only know about Pummy

Retarded Annoying Parasite  :facepalm:

I know all Vortex's member and you're just a little noob who wanted me to lend you my acc cuz yours are too noob.

what i thought too letting the public know shes scamming and doing unethical things But none the less no lead changed and people still joining tex.

You already know that they won't fix your problem here,they never fix any problem via forum,you gotta send a tick,but im sure they will answer you this.

Hello there!

If a guild leader is absent for 14 days, the leadership automatically goes to the next player by rank who was online during this period at least once.

Technical support does not restore items which were lost/sold while normal game process (i.e. items which were sold accidentally in the game shop or while you were trading with another player; items which were destroyed after unsuccessful amplifying; items which were lost after you gave your account ID to someone etc.).

Please, read the game tips about all actions and check every item during trade session. Be noted that most of your action's consequences cannot be fixed.

Good luck!

I bet 500k they will answer you with this.

Hey Guys i came to report a serious bullshit issue and hopefully gunslinger roland will fix or do something or another mod will Help.

Vortex is an ancient guild made right at update which has had many members in and out and leadership has been transmitted multiple times The Original owner is Pummy and he quit which he gave to eldhrimnir (Jim Kaworu)

Well Jim had some real life issues and had to quit game so he passed lead to rkillz which a mishap happened and to meiosis who kept kicking a bunch of people and inviting randoms Even SCAMMERS to the guild Acc buyers Illegal no ethical players only to make gp well jim got back lead set straight again. he kept meiosis heir just for her faith in vortex cus shes stayed so long. he went un active again and gave lead to Ancutez (Krackel) and either from inactivity or a miss pass he passed to a lv6 Necromancer named melorie Who wasnt that bad atleast didnt kick people out of random ... But she invited multitudes of her own chars and deranked me to explorer as joke and left it. here was the issue(1. if ancutez left i shouldve got lead before jim came back so no one was kicked nothing happened etc ancutez just making a simple mistake 2. that set me unable to be passed lead by inactivity which shouldve happened from guild default after 14 days.) there was 3 other heirs or so but none as active as meiosis and since i was deranked... that left her getting the lead after 14 days. well today she went psycho and kicked almost half the guild because they were low levels or lousy gp makers. when i asked her for lead and not to kick anyone else her response was "This is my guild now i can do whatever i want." when i pleaded to atleast Leader eld and create me back to heir she said "No i dont care what you think i win now get the F*** out" and kicked my character along with other peoples. 

She refuses to past back lead is destroying guild and when i told her it was scamming her response was she put as much money into it as pummy she deserves to own it then told everyone i was trying to sell it so she kicked me

A Developer if u can please do something to fix this unethical behavior Please Either Put Turtleduck back in guild and make lead or give Eldhrimnir Frogl or Heimdallr (Other characters) Lead so he can fix this mistake Sith and Vortex are my only guilds im at home with and were like a family and its extremely crushing to be kicked out on the street and see it become corrupt Thank you

Lmfao, you got owned.

Well, as I know meiosis and eld are the only old members of vortex who are active so I don't think you deserve to be a leader because meiosis is older member than you and joined more tournaments than you. I'm sure meiosis deserved to be a leader more than you, eld is not very active either. It doesn't feel so good if you're in a guild forever, helped and spent money and some new members come out of nowhere and wants to own the guild, I'm not saying you're a new member but to meiosis you are. So I guess meiosis or eld deserved to be a leader and they should talk, or try to contact pummy I'm sure he will solve this problem. No need to get mad at me, just my point of view.

OK, MuMei here aka Meiosis. I am banned on forum and I don't even know why.

Here is my side of the story:

First of all I would like to say that I am one of the founding members of Vortex so I am hardly scamming the guild. I contributed towards upgrades and arena. Even ask Pummy yourself, or ask other old members of Vortex e.g. xxdeaathxx. Not only that but when Pummy was hacked, Vortex was retrieved with the help of my spam on forums.

Second, so what if I kicked half of the members? IDC if I was kicked while I was inactive, this is a game. Everyone understands that inactivity leads you to being kicked out of the guild and even if you came back I would have re-invited people back.

Thirdly why do you want the leadership of Vortex so much? You said in game you're sithlord (not that I have problem with sithlord, yes we did have our rival days but clearly that's over now and we made our truce). So please, why are you even in Vortex. I have a suspicion which is that you want to sell the guild.

So please Ryder stop spreading shit about me scamming cause as far as I know I have more rights on the leader ship than your stupid whiny ass. No wonder a lot of people hate you cause you complain like all the time.

Now please leave me be, I come back from my summer break and drama already comes back. Typical lol.

Oh and another thing: "who opposed her" you make me sound like as if I'm Hitler. There was no opposition to begin with. I simply kicked you for being a whiny prick? The only person who complained was you? I come back and not even "welcome back". So much of this 'honour' you spoke of. All I simply get was "who gave u leader" as if I'm not even worthy of leadership lmao. t: "who opposed her" you make me sound like as if I'm Hitler. There was no opposition to begin with. I simply kicked you for being a whiny prick? The only person who complained was you? I come back and not even "welcome back". So much of this 'honour' you spoke of. All I simply get was "who gave u leader" as if I'm not even worthy of leadership lmao.

FYI I kicked because...

1.) Inactivity. Some people say I am a bad leader yes, OK fair enough I kicked inactive people, some originals. Doesn't mean they're permanently out of the guild. But what kind of a leader would I be to let such a legendary guild become so inactive and stop gp hindering us from ever reaching level 4. Last time vortex was active it had 1.2m gp, I came back it was 1.4m which dropped to 1.3m due to low level arena contestants using arena skill. And I spoke to Jimmy about this

2.) Ofc I kicked Ryder for being a prick. Not even a welcome gesture or shit. And about me sayinf "no I own this guild". Well yes you are partly right. I do own a part of this guild. Along with eld, yimmy, November, December, yimmy, roula, borndark and others whom I can't remember now (please do not get offended if I did not mention your name). So what about it.

Before saying shit about me please think what you are posting. I hardly scammed this guild. Have I sold the guild? The answer is no. Go look up what scamming means.

That is all.

Edited by Ebolaa

So this topic should be merged with vortex guild topic, as there was no scamming involved, leadership was passed down to an older member? Why was this topic even made?,

same conversation in two topics.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/14722-guild-vortex-us-sapphire/page-70#entry878593