Crystal Name Change

Shuggar

I think we have to address an extremely important problem that is tearing the fabric of this game.

I cringe on sight whenever I see this crystal because of it's name...

oh yes.

the dreaded abomination known as the Crystal of Agility.

Surely you would all agree that a better name is in order...

Crystal of Hastening...

Ah yes...this is one stupendous name. 

I mean come on? How can we keep playing and supporting this game when something as important as this goes unnoticed? 

I ask you, what would [insert the name of your god] do?

Edited by Shuggar

Thank you so very much for pointing this out. This game has come so far, it is such a shame to see something as bad as this not getting any attention whatsoever. The developers must address this issue NOW, or we may have to find another game to play.

Thank you so very much for pointing this out. This game has come so far, it is such a shame to see something as bad as this not getting any attention whatsoever. The developers must address this issue NOW, or we may have to find another game to play.

exactly!!!

What?? Yeahhh, I can't play this game with this very very very horrible mistake.. I mean come on where did you learn English....

Ppl should pay attention to more important stuff :nea:

What?? Yeahhh, I can't play this game with this very very very horrible mistake.. I mean come on where did you learn English....

Ppl should pay attention to more important stuff :nea:

you bring shame to your guild!

bad gladiator bad bad bad!

I think we have to address an extremely important problem that is tearing the fabric of this game.

I cringe on sight whenever I see this crystal because of it's name...

oh yes.

the dreaded abomination known as the Crystal of Agility.

Surely you would all agree that a better name is in order...

Crystal of Hastening...

Ah yes...this is one stupendous name. 

I mean come on? How can we keep playing and supporting this game when something as important as this goes unnoticed? 

I ask you, what would [insert the name of your god] do?

its*, btw

its*, btw

darn x_x you have to excuse my grammar, I was actually a little tipsy when I made that thread haha

I do love my wine after all.

But I find it surprising that the grammar nazi organization has decided to bless this thread with its presence!

You were so keen on correcting my grammar, but I really want to hear what you have to think in the whole crystal name change.

I knew you were only pretending to not get the sarcasm in the thread haha but surely you have my support for the name change. So ty for the support!

I probably did a grammatical error somewhere... I don't feel like double checking so you will have to excuse me. Unless it involves school work... I don't focus too much on grammar...

darn x_x you have to excuse my grammar, I was actually a little tipsy when I made that thread haha

I do love my wine after all.

But I find it surprising that the grammar nazi organization has decided to bless this thread with its presence!

You were so keen on correcting my grammar, but I really want to hear what you have to think in the whole crystal name change.

I knew you were only pretending to not get the sarcasm in the thread haha but surely you have my support for the name change. So ty for the support!

I probably did a grammatical error somewhere... I don't feel like double checking so you will have to excuse me. Unless it involves school work... I don't focus too much on grammar...

My pleasure.. Let's make a team, you correct the meanings and vocabulary, and I correct grammar, what do you say? Good idea isn't it.

Let's make Warspear a better and safer learning environment!!  :clapping:

My pleasure.. Let's make a team, you correct the meanings and vocabulary, and I correct grammar, what do you say? Good idea isn't it.

Let's make Warspear a better and safer learning environment!! :clapping:

Sure! Sounds awesome but it's going to be a little hard finding grammar errors on any of the in-game item names... but good luck! I can think of that one Halloween cloak that was misspelled with "cloack" so you can start that with that!