r0land related stuff and things :*

Turtle

Julie :blush: 

Since your like the sweetheart moderator can you get Roland to make a turtle costume yet ;D :blush:

No one except you wants to have a turtle costume xD lol am I the sweetheart mod of Roland? :blush: or what xD

EVERYONE WANTS A TURTLE COSTUME :diablo: and Sorry idk what u want me to answer your just the sweetest mod ;D

Ha! You know exactly what :P and thanks :) lol :lol:

Edited by Julie

Topic deleted?

Yes my topic was deleted and Roland didn't give any reason, made a new topic just to ask the reason and got deleted again. That's kind of immature behaviour from an admin who doesn't give a reason before deleting your topic and delete your topic again if you ask for the reason. That way I will never know why my topic was deleted. (:

Yes my topic was deleted and Roland didn't give any reason, made a new topic just to ask the reason and got deleted again. That's kind of immature behaviour from an admin who doesn't give a reason before deleting your topic and delete your topic again if you ask for the reason. That way I will never know why my topic was deleted. (:

Here Cyberpost-23872-0-91954000-1441658649_thumb.pngpost-23872-0-59241100-1441658682_thumb.pngpost-23872-0-74983700-1441658706_thumb.png

Sometimes Roland makes zero sense and "maybe I'm wrong", maybe. Anyways turtle don't give up you are almost there :[

You are both his favorites:)

You two just seem to have forgot tgat the Russians are on this site as well?

I'm his favourite :cray:

What does it matter if Russians are here? :D

Oh no Mc Cocktail wants to know it :3 Do you have one Alex?

@Yellow if you realize it by yourself then shush :P

Edited by Julie

Oh wait Alex but it could mean that she just wasn't at home :fool: are you married? I'm slowly feeling embarrassed :lol: ahh never mind you were posting one minute before me

Edited by Julie

Ill be ur wife Roland if u let my staff go 10 on next sign set k? i have used over 250 Sets and am sorta sick of missing out :mega_shok:

I'm already feeling sorry for him :P Btw I'm still his favourite and not you :D

Edited by Julie

lets not forget about poley when regarding r0lands favourite.

that favourism was scandalous after all.

I still think swaaz should stay here, i mean look at him

keepin forum interesting, one of the oldest players, one of the most pro ones, actually pro ones to be exact.

gone.

i hope julie doesnt duck shit up like that when she truly becomes his fav ;)

PS: I miss you swaaz, screw you poley

PPS: i dont get why r0land would even consider julie as fav, i mean, she has a duckin bf

lets not forget about poley when regarding r0lands favourite.

that favourism was scandalous after all.

I still think swaaz should stay here, i mean look at him

keepin forum interesting, one of the oldest players, one of the most pro ones, actually pro ones to be exact.

gone.

i hope julie doesnt duck shit up like that when she truly becomes his fav ;)

PS: I miss you swaaz, screw you poley

PPS: i dont get why r0land would even consider julie as fav, i mean, she has a duckin bf

1. Leave Poley out of it. Sorry but in the story I'm taking her side :) Anyway we won't start the Swaaz topic again as it caused so much drama and fights.

2. Even if I would become his fav, what I seriously doubt I mean hey I'm 16 and he's 29 lol, I wouldn't use him.

3. Turtle and I are just joking

Edited by Julie