Who know how it feels?

apreila

:spiteful: ;D Hello all players :friends: .

I want to say about wrong behaviour in game. Maybe not totally bad, i mean its not that bad :pardon:  but i wish write here about that. :unknw:

If this topic is stupid, admin can delete it ;D .

Ok, here is my opinion and notifica about.

Sometimes i run trough areas or staying at town. its ok. ;D  we all like to sit at camp's fire :rofl: . But i noticed someone who's name i dont know is trying to invite me into his/her party. :give_rose: . I guessing.... maybe he/she needs my help or hunting or its new char of my old friend ;D :spiteful: .

But only in moment i press "Join party" or like it is in game"YES"... he/she silently trown us two in arena battle :lol: . Even not saying: "go arena?".... :tease: :shout: .

He/she just press "invite Arpeil", then pressing "Demand arena battle"... :rofl: :lol: ... even not asking.. just forcing me... :diablo:  and after battle he/she is kicking me from party..still silently, no even one word.. :rofl: ..

After it i feel itself if someone just use me for he/she's wish :lol: ..

I sure someone, who read it, may understand me :rofl: :yahoo: .

:mega_shok: :fool: stop do like that please :fool: :mega_shok: :rofl: :aggressive: :yahoo: .

When arena spammer invite you and you get in arena just stay there do not atack...

Already :lol: . And you know what happend? He/she always inviting me from now, to revenge me for this lose battle :yahoo: . Trough naked arena. :yahoo: .

I mean he/she inv me and putting off clothes. :rofl: .. ignor?

:rofl: and how about my free tickets? if i lose them with him/her, i lost battles= lose chance to get more arena points... :tease:  and he/she spamming me with inviting window.. :rofl:  and yes, i know about support button :bad: . But lazy to report actually :rofl: ..and maybe he/she calm down soon :crazy: :yahoo: .. anywways, thanks for reply :friends: .

yep i did feel it and i did do it sometimes  :blush: , please, can u use less amount of emoticons?  :crazy:

;) :( ::) :aggressive: :bad: ;D :blush: :bomb: O:-) :clapping: :cray: :crazy: :diablo: :dirol: :drinks: :fool: :friends: :give_rose: :good: :mega_shok: :nea: :pardon: :pleasantry: :rofl: :facepalm: 8) :'( :yahoo: :wacko: :unknw: :tease: :spiteful: :sorry: :) :shout: :shok: :search: , it irritates. also, try ignore him, he cant invite u if u have ignored him...

ignore  ;) :( :aggressive: :bad: :bad: :blush: ;D :blush: :bomb: :bomb: O:-) O:-) :clapping: :cray: :crazy: :diablo: :dirol: :drinks: :fool: :good: :give_rose: :lol: :nea: :pleasantry: :pardon: :facepalm: :'( :yahoo: :wacko: :'( :unknw: :tease: :spiteful: :sorry: :) :shok: :shout: :search: :rofl:

andlessemoticonsand colors[glow=red,2,300]LOL[/glow]