Small content patch

Kuzmitch

Dear players,

A small content patch just released. Added 22 new daily quests for each faction on Irselnort and added new NPC who giving these quests.

We draw attention to the players that at this point during the day you can do 6 daily quests (2 for each of the three quest zones).

Fixes to the quests:

• Cruel master - Fixed tooltip
  • Hero's example - quest items drop from monsters listed in the quest
To facilitate the play on factional Islands Melvendil and Godgorrat the layout of monsters was completely redesigned.

Looks like the new update is online now, I had issues first thing this morning getting in. But I'm in now.

I can't wait to make it to the daily quests =)

Guest Mioco

why daily quest "stolen books" not giving any reward?  :shok:

it's bug

we'll fix it as soon as possible

Guest Mioco

there are few bug in few quest i cant read the text midle island and there wear orher i vergot sorry :(

Please write more clearly. Name of quest, concrete errors and bugs. Thank you.

I don't know if it's a bug or you just removed it, but the npc Gurphel in Crystal Pond doesn't repair equipment any more.

And here are two more daily quests that don't give any points or rewards: "remnants of memory" and "ancient wards".

Also the quest "good deal" still asks to collect vulture paws, but we actually collect griffin paws.

I don't know if it's a bug or you just removed it, but the npc Gurphel in Crystal Pond doesn't repair equipment any more.

And here are two more daily quests that don't give any points or rewards: "remnants of memory" and "ancient wards".

Also the quest "good deal" still asks to collect vulture paws, but we actually collect griffin paws.

All new daily quest in second camp don't giving revard... I already lost 63 reputation per those 4 days becouse of this  :crazy: by the way, griffins have paws? i thought they have clawed feets...