[2015.09.07] The end of Arena season. Preview

Peter_Munk

warspear.online.3.8.cover.large.png

Warriors of Arinar!

We are glad to inform you that current Arena Season will end on the 15th of September! It's time for the final battle, last days are the most important!

hurry up to become the greatest warrior and get the precious
Cloak of Greatness and Great aura of the Gladiator! The Cloak of Greatness of levels 6, 10, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22 and 24 adds bonus to physical defense, energy regeneration and resilience as well as to physical and magical damage, depending on the character’s class.

The Great Aura of the Gladiator increases energy to 25% and hit points to 10%. It will be active until the end of the season.

Today's deal of the week – 60% off on Gladiator's Elixir. Do not miss it, it can help you to keep your position or take the upper ones.

Also, don't forget that you can get legendary Arena achievements that are only available once in a season. Only few warriors can get them!

Best wishes and good luck!
AIGRIND

What is the exact time update ? 15.09.2015 * * : * * ?    (Example= 13:00 +2 Utc)

post-11327-0-21273800-1441631570.gif

Best wishes and good luck!
AIGRIND

running.gif

:) pls ,r0land . I want to know the reward next season is what?

tks 

no new award next season? still cloak?

we will announce a reward for a new arena season in a separate post.

What is the exact time update ?

we will inform everyone.

Good luck everyone and congratulations to whoever wins , to tje worthy ones always .

Eventually is the cross server able to be added as snorlax said ? I really want to know because it is interesting ^^

Also, don't forget that you can get legendary Arena achievements that are only available once in a season. Only few warriors can get them!

YOoOO i got it for 2v2 rank :P will there be any kind of reward for that?  :blush2:

1v1 arena atleast would be fast demands atleast. There ppl really could see who's worthy of winning and not get crushed by full +10 party. Only problem would be never ending fights but the time for 1v1 could be reduced.

I dont see anything in arena cloaks anymore cos theres the craft capes  ;D  wont be even surprised if you will remove these types of craft cloaks soon too ;)

Edited by Xmasteer