Dragonskey The Dragon Slayer c:

Godsrange

Who is the support? Because from the sound of it snorlax said he wasn't and i don't think Roland is either. What about kuzmitch?

Or is the support a group of Developers that we can't ever have contact with? It's really confusing now that you don't know who to contact incase of a serious bug or in-game issue Caused by The item Developers Made.

Also Is this comment True?

IMG_20160131_121759.JPG

Edited by Godsrange

Who is the support? Because from the sound of it snorlax said he wasn't and i don't think Roland is either. What about kuzmitch?

Or is the support a group of Developers that we can't ever have contact with? It's really confusing now that you don't know who to contact incase of a serious bug or in-game issue Caused by The item Developers Made.

yes it is, and u have 1  ;D

yes it is, and u have 1 ;D

True but ain't it a sad topic to find out Support is making a big deal out of not helping me? For a problem They Caused and Should have been Aware of?

I can garentee you my life That changing a persons level wouldn't take less then a few minutes rather Then Waiting 2 weeks.

Well that's an old one. Now probably Raven and Elm.

True but ain't it a sad topic to find out Support is making a big deal out of not helping me? For a problem They Caused and Should have been Aware of?

I can garentee you my life That changing a persons level wouldn't take less then a few minutes rather Then Waiting 2 weeks.

If they changed your level they would have to do it for everyone else in future to keep fairness

they wont have to do it for all players if they can find whats wrong and patch the code around to fix the damn thing. But until that happens, they should restore the lvl of this guy and others, if they have the proof.

Then what's the problem?

The problem is i can't Reach support otherwise they might know or understand what had happened. Thus they could probably see through reason that if someone Who is in fact a pure Character had Leveled up unexpectedly through Elixar Permeace, they should be able to reduce the level of The Character. Because if a character can rise in Level they most certainly have a way to decrease it.

Why is it such a big issue for the support to help me?

I don't understand because i had shown proof just like they asked.

I said all the details.

Whats left is "if" Support wants to help.

Or not... But why wouldn't they?

The problem is i can't Reach support otherwise they might know or understand what had happened. Thus they could probably see through reason that if someone Who is in fact a pure Character had Leveled up unexpectedly through Elixar Permeace, they should be able to reduce the level of The Character. Because if a character can rise in Level they most certainly have a way to decrease it.

Why is it such a big issue for the support to help me?

I don't understand because i had shown proof just like they asked.

I said all the details.

Whats left is "if" Support wants to help.

Or not... But why wouldn't they?

Why is it a big issue? Did you forget what game you're playing?

Why is it a big issue? Did you forget what game you're playing?

I'm trying to be optimistic here. You know i actually thought that roland or some other developer knew what the Elixar permeace is for.

Matter of fact i wish i could talk to the person who made it if thats "allowed".

Also i know the developers are reading this i just don't know what they are doing.

For example as proof they bugged my account.

Doesn't it make sense that if there was a bug (that probably is gone by now since the new update) they should first help the person(or people or server) it affected? Then fix the bug.

They (developers Supporters ect.) are taking wayyy to long just to decrease my level.

If its faster to turn me to level 1 then ill accept that too ill just level to 10 all over again.

Screenshot_2016-01-12-00-40-49.png

They don't care, simple as that. I'm pretty sure forum reflects the true face of the game very well. Haven't you or anyone else noticed how optimistic everyone seemed here 2-3 years ago? How much praise mods/devs were getting? Where is it now? Gone and for very good reasons

They can easily change your level, I'm sure as hell they didn't manually level their characters on EU/US/whatever servers. Also, sometimes logical thinking is enough proof. Why would a +10 who camped level 10 arena level up? Although your screenshots seem to have a big jump in time between them, nothing changes

Edited by Shil

They don't care, simple as that. I'm pretty sure forum reflects the true face of the game very well. Haven't you or anyone else noticed how optimistic everyone seemed here 2-3 years ago? How much praise mods/devs were getting? Where is it now? Gone and for very good reasons

They can easily change your level, I'm sure as hell they didn't manually level their characters on EU/US/whatever servers. Also, sometimes logical thinking is enough proof. Why would a +10 who camped level 10 arena level up? Although your screenshots seem to have a big jump in time between them, nothing changes

You are right. But I think, that they think, that he wasn't paying attention while delivering the last quest, and maybe he did while it was over. They didn't say it is impossible to de-level a player.

What really sucks is that i am now afraid to quest with my chars on the edge on leveling up :( I cant video tape every quest for prooving that im not lying if the pot doesnt work for some reason

Sry for your loss dragon, but i think the only way to get leveled down by support is to tape everything and maybe repeat that bug at any point. Otherwise they wont be sure you dont lie and do nothing.

Edited by Crystana

The first lvl 10 doing archivement was Spypro lvl 10 :D not you dragon.

250+medalls  :good:

well to be fair...I was the first low "lv6-10"

that reached 150 medals.

I just wanted the cool hair style.

I kind of quit doing achievements though x_x 

150 medals is not an commendable.. May it be for a level 6 or any other bracket.

If you actually devoted time to achievements reaching the 200+ margin shows it

Edited by mailliwdxb

You still fail to look at this from the devs point of view.

What if they can't do it without effecting much more than just your level? Yes, SOME game allow for changes but the coding for different games isn't the same throughout. They possibley use 1 or a few funtions for leveling up that only adds xp and all characters are made under those few functions.

Edited by Snowman

You still fail to look at this from the devs point of view.

What if they can't do it without effecting much more than just your level? Yes, SOME game allow for changes but the coding for different games isn't the same throughout. They possibley use 1 or a few funtions for leveling up that only adds xp and all characters are made under those few functions.

Uh, no, you complete the quest, a function is triggered, math is done, your account is updated. Nobody else is affected

Uh, no, you complete the quest, a function is triggered, math is done, your account is updated. Nobody else is affected

My point exactly, you level UP. There is no level down action and for there to be one devs will have to program one. If devs program one then it will effect all people. Like I said, you fail to overcome your one dimensional view of "If devs don't do it they are automatically selfish assholes." Edited by Snowman

150 medals is not an commendable.. May it be for a level 6 or any other bracket.

If you actually devoted time to achievements reaching the 200+ margin shows it

Late reply x_x

It only has to be commendable to me.

I am just flaunting the success that I deem noteworthy in my eyes.

150 may not seem much considering most of the high levels that started already received easy achievements such as:

being lv20+ 

having expert skills

not to mention the many that come from completing faction quests rep from chainless league, norlant factions ect.

ask any low level achievement grinder, it is not easy to get achievements.

Saying 150 medals isn't devoting time is kind of a middle finger to all the hours I put in killing mobs, killing my mc lv10 for assassin III ect.

tldr: 150 isn't too far from 200 so it does take devotion of time.  

For a person devoted to achievements... Reaching 150 would be easy just from the hero section... Assasins.. You could've killed the mobs at map one or for a +8-10 lvl 10/14 isn't hard on irsel as well

Again you 'grinded for the easiest amount of medals using the easiest achievements... How is that commendable?

Edited by mailliwdxb

For a person devoted to achievements... Reaching 150 would be easy just from the hero section... Assasins.. You could've killed the mobs at map one or for a +8-10 lvl 10/14 isn't hard on irsel as well

Again you 'grinded for the easiest amount of medals using the easiest achievements... How is that commendable?

What about getting 200 from the easy achievements that just require you to purchase and usea large quantity of summons, crystals, runes, pots etc.

If I did nothing but easy medals and still managed to get to 200 would that be commendable?

As I said before, it only has to be commendable in my eyes. The achievements that took hours of grinding may have been easy work, but it was still work. Just like dragon, we did higher level quests, dg, and completed factions that hardly any lower levels did.

My medals didn't just come from these "easy medals" that you don't find noteworthy at all.

Any medal you receive when you achievement grinding...will always matter.

Late reply x_x

It only has to be commendable to me.

I am just flaunting the success that I deem noteworthy in my eyes.

150 may not seem much considering most of the high levels that started already received easy achievements such as:

being lv20+

having expert skills

not to mention the many that come from completing faction quests rep from chainless league, norlant factions ect.

ask any low level achievement grinder, it is not easy to get achievements.

Saying 150 medals isn't devoting time is kind of a middle finger to all the hours I put in killing mobs, killing my mc lv10 for assassin III ect.

tldr: 150 isn't too far from 200 so it does take devotion of time.

150 medal is very good for a level 10 :good:

The topic started with who was the first level 10 to start achievement hunting

You saying that you were the first to get 150 implies that you want to be commended for something that was quite easy compared to the 250+ medals that spypro had made.

Please don't deviate from what you had said initially.

The topic started with who was the first level 10 to start achievement hunting

You saying that you were the first to get 150 implies that you want to be commended for something that was quite easy compared to the 250+ medals that spypro had made.

Please don't deviate from what you had said initially.

To be fair it started with me getting kronus costume ;3

Also i dont think getting 200 medals was hard it was more like..

Time consuming. But of course.. Who else is walking around with 4000 defense xD

• 2 weeks later...

So you did many quest as a lvl 10.. Boi I'll say you are bad ass!!!

I still don't think anyone else can top what i did getting a rare drop at such a low level :P but thanx man.

Edited by Godsrange

I stopped playing at US for a time and i'll try to b back in 2 weeks..anyway,i read all(almost) comments here...so,seems u wont be a lv10 again due in game unknown bug. So will you stay at lv14 arena or will lv up to higher brackets. Btw....gratz about achievement and drop

Edited by Zeusthegod

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem.. You can t give em a 100% valid proof.. just remake a lvl 10 char for arena if u like.. I have my new char, s3xdragon wich is now stronger than xromeox :)

xromeox is still the best lvl 7 char in sapphire.. haha ;D also it has a greatness ring, useful if i wanna make a pro lvl 10 arena char

• 5 months later...

Just like to point out. There was always bugs. There always is. U just admitted to it many times. But you say you won't help a player that leveled up because of a bug problem that's still around. The administrations excuse is they can't level down. Thats impossible. I know you can. There isn't a game that hasn't designed a way for just level up but can't level down.. I can't see logic in that. Do the developers hate me so much that they don't want to help my paladin?

I mean I'm a straightforward person. At least tell me you don't want to help. A simple task. Bring a paladin level 11 to level 10. Why? Because of bug timed permanence potion.

And on second note.. At least tell me if you are going to help.

Screenshot_20160822-153909.png

Screenshot_20160822-154612.png