Dragonskey The Dragon Slayer c:

Godsrange

Even i never thought this was possible.... I just wanted achievement but i also got the costume drop as well.

Truely the most amazing thing .. I dont think any other level 10 can do it nd if they can let them know i did it first :P hah

Im selling it but the topic is already there so i put it here also for spread since many people pm offers.

Screenshot_2015-09-03-00-27-06.png

Screenshot_2015-09-03-00-22-59.png

Edited by Godsrange

I have a question tho to Roland or any gm associated with the making update 5.0 Kronus labrynth

In all my time killing kronus over 20+ times i never seen Drop being "Gold" as explain in the news and announcements and no other player told me they got it ether.. So does it exist? Maybe a bug that kronus never drops Gold. And if it does how much gold.

Please reply and thanx guys ;3

Edited by Godsrange

Defeating Kronus isn’t easy, but is certainly worth it. The rewards are valuable and there is an extra drop chance.

- Costume of Kronus

- Unity signs

- Gold

- Essences and catalysts

- Minions

- Spheres

Mmm maybe i guess Thats what they meant but just wanted to make sure

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Go on ru server noobs, 1 lvl 6 ranger have 280 medals, he killes everything except slug and black elm :D

The only difference between me and that person is that

I have a life.

XD

Also nothing is more rarer then Killing kronus first kill and getting Costume Drop

Edited by Godsrange

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know i know everyone keeps asking me. But untill Support helps which will be preety much be near impossible and a miracle.... Im level a 11 due to a bug they cannot find and because of this a few people leveled up even tho they had elixar permeace effects.

No I don't know why They don't wanna help even tho it states they should because of a bug problem and i have shown proof.

WHAT THE duck?!

You got lvled up?!

Imagine if somehow the support helps by bringing back my level to 10.. That would be more rarer than a miracle. And because of their unknown bug. But they don't want Dragonskey level down to 10

Ether theyre ignoring which is most likely or idk. Ive thought that supports was supposed to help with this kind of thing

I know it's not Impossible to bring it back down to level 10 or why its taking so long.

Edited by Godsrange

Imagine if somehow the support helps by bringing back my level to 10.. That would be more rarer than a miracle. And because of their unknown bug. But they don't want Dragonskey level down to 10

Ether theyre ignoring which is most likely or idk. Ive thought that supports was supposed to help with this kind of thing

I know it's not Impossible to bring it back down to level 10 or why its taking so long.

Yeah same happened to deaaths lvl 6 and they didnt help at all :(

Yeah same happened to deaaths lvl 6 and they didnt help at all :(

Maybe he didn't have the right proof. Because for me since i was questing ayvondil its preety obvious i had used the permeace elixar.

And i have proof of that as well as proof of me completing staraps and right at that moment took proof that i leveled up While elixar permeace effect still going.

Maybe he didn't have the right proof. Because for me since i was questing ayvondil its preety obvious i had used the permeace elixar.

And i have proof of that as well as proof of me completing staraps and right at that moment took proof that i leveled up While elixar permeace effect still going.

i surely hope that they will help u,i bet its not impossible at all to change ur lvl back to 10,as we saw daelmar lvl from 1 to 18 in few secs

The problem is that there aren't any proofs yet. Only screenshots that don't prove anything. The most likely scenario is that you leveled up to 11 and saw that u forgot to use permeance potion. Then you just drank the potion afterwards and took a ss of you standing next to the npc.

PS. Don't get offended I'm not claiming that you are lying. My point is that there ain't any real proofs.

Why did you even take a ss of you completing a quest on permanence potion?

It's like you knew you would leve up lol.

I'm also not saying that you are lying, but it seems to be weird a bit

i got both maliat elves an tlalocs reputation completed usin permanence elixirs, never ever failed by a single exp point !

Don't get offended I'm not claiming that you are lying. 

I'm also not saying that you are lying.

Maybe he has a fetish with his own char, so he capture every moment of his char. Don't be negative thinking :pleasantry:

Actually the main reason i have that ss was cus if u can see the way i was staning before the tree sprouts i was probably gonna make that as the profile pic on forum.

Also i do have a habbit of taking ss incase something goes wrong cus otherwise developers won't believe you.

But in those screenshots you have different costume and different weapon skins. Especially the different skins don't make the story any more plausible. Like you would have changed your costume and skins of your weapons on the 10 seconds way to the npc before handing in the quest.

he wanted to look good for his forum picture maybe? so he chose a different costume and skin to go with the background. I dont srr anything wrong with it. He has been in level10 arena for a very long time, there is no reason for him to level up, and i think he is careful with the pot because 1 quest and boom! All purpose of his character is gone.

he wanted to look good for his forum picture maybe? so he chose a different costume and skin to go with the background. I dont srr anything wrong with it. He has been in level10 arena for a very long time, there is no reason for him to level up, and i think he is careful with the pot because 1 quest and boom! All purpose of his character is gone.

Nah

You are 100% correct

Please check the duration of permeance pot in the description and use accordingly. Don't get fooled by visual errors. Sometimes, you might need a pair of glasses to see with full clarity. Just a joke! :magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Please report any in game bugs/errors to support team. According to EULA rules , 

4.2. The Licensee may not:

4.2.11. use any in-game bugs or software errors in the Game, as well as errors of payment systems when Royalties payments are submitted;

Please do not misuse the bugs and report them as you observe as soon as possible.

Edited by Sai Chandra
Suggestion for reporting in-game errors

When pots last longer than expected then that means you died. When dead, pot counter pauses. That also explains why lose pt pots last longer :D

When pots last longer than expected then that means you died. When dead, pot counter pauses. That also explains why lose pt pots last longer :D

At this point i know Roland is reading all this. I know he knows all the information needed and requested. So by now i can tell hes just laughing at me. Is there anything the support can benefit by not helping me with this issue? By not bringing my level Down to 10 again? (also to add i havent played Warspear since the bug report.)

Edited by Godsrange

Roland,dragonskey has been longest the best lvl 10 and he got arena rewards from many years ago,has used alot of time and money on that paladin. Would be nice from u to get him back to lvl 10.

Roland,dragonskey has been longest the best lvl 10 and he got arena rewards from many years ago,has used alot of time and money on that paladin. Would be nice from u to get him back to lvl 10.

used a lot of money from his ex boyfriend blesskillz**

Jk xD