Dragonskey The Dragon Slayer c:

Godsrange

You still fail to look at this from the devs point of view.

What if they can't do it without effecting much more than just your level? Yes, SOME game allow for changes but the coding for different games isn't the same throughout. They possibley use 1 or a few funtions for leveling up that only adds xp and all characters are made under those few functions.

I think this is the problem the devs have, that there simply is not any way to decrease the level of a character. 

Most likely the game engine simply doesnt have the ability to reverse leveling. "Yes But!" you say, and I know, devs level their chars from 1 to 18 instantly, but why would they ever need to level it down? they just make a new one at the right level. So no, just because they can level up a character with dev tools, does not mean that they can level it down as well.

According to R0land, it seems that the only way to decrease a players level, is to "revert the database back to an earlier time"  Here

Can you see the devs reverting the ENTIRE  eu server and then restoring players inventories and characters just so he can be be lvl 10 again? Some things are simply not worth it, as sad as it is. 

I say take it like beated did, and just accept it and level up. It's not worth giving up the game for it.

I'm sorry if I sound insensitive, but I think this is the problem they are facing. They arent unhelpful, for example, take spartanu's recent ban and unban. When they had proof they fixed it. Sadly you simply cant trust everyone, and so thats why they are super careful about having proof of this and proof of that.

I may be wrong though, as they havent outright stated they cant do it either

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You playing MC side now, Gods?

Eh i rarely play to begin with. But yea especially since now i gotten raven costume drop. As my level 10 dk lol the luck and skill this takes is so unreal

Unbelievable

• 6 months later...

Didn't know so many drastic changes happened. Like now if your 5 lvl different from boss you can't get drops. Which means my char is permanently the lowest character to get costume drop o.o

2 hours ago, Godsrange said:

Didn't know so many drastic changes happened. Like now if your 5 lvl different from boss you can't get drops. Which means my char is permanently the lowest character to get costume drop o.o

That isnt how it works lol

• 4 weeks later...

Haters gonna hate cus as far as I'm concerned.  It was 3-0 and I suggest you stay quiet before I start posting proof.

People like you will never ever learn.

Learn some modesty. You need to accept that I'm your superior and that's that.

No more trial and error just give up.  Everyone already knows and I didn't have to do anything.

On 2.6.2017 at 7:54 AM, Raezer said:

Oh my gosh stop flipping out bc you dropped kronus. Everyone could have done that, seriously just amp up your lvl10.

That ranger from ru lvl6 could still brag more than you.

Chill :3

• 8 months later...
On 6/2/2017 at 1:54 AM, Raezer said:

Oh my gosh stop flipping out bc you dropped kronus. Everyone could have done that, seriously just amp up your lvl10.

That ranger from ru lvl6 could still brag more than you.

You mean the oldest person on this game. You know I thought playing on a game for more then 3 years was bad like that's crazy and I did it for 5. But him he did the impossible. He managed to live the life of Warspear by playing for 11 years. Unreal

15 minutes ago, Godsrange said:

You mean the oldest person on this game. You know I thought playing on a game for more then 3 years was bad like that's crazy and I did it for 5. But him he did the impossible. He managed to live the life of Warspear by playing for 11 years. Unreal

That post of mine is old by now and I don't even mind, it's your thing. I was just annoyed by how you go on about dropping a costume and then calling that guy lifeless.

2 hours ago, Raezer said:

That post of mine is old by now and I don't even mind, it's your thing. I was just annoyed by how you go on about dropping a costume and then calling that guy lifeless.

Maybe I forgot to mention this in the beginning of the post but it was First kill. And are you annoyed because it didn't happen for you lmao. That's so wrong. You should be happy for others 

1 hour ago, Godsrange said:

Maybe I forgot to mention this in the beginning of the post but it was First kill. And are you annoyed because it didn't happen for you lmao. That's so wrong. You should be happy for others 

I am, and I was for you, it was cool. Then you took it forth and looked so ungrateful when you asked devs to make the costume fly and whatever, like the fact that you did it first and whatnot is cool, but then you seemed like you don't have enough and want more. That's what annoyed me. But I don't mind it now and there's no need to argue about it anymore.

23 minutes ago, Raezer said:

I am, and I was for you, it was cool. Then you took it forth and looked so ungrateful when you asked devs to make the costume fly and whatever, like the fact that you did it first and whatnot is cool, but then you seemed like you don't have enough and want more. That's what annoyed me. But I don't mind it now and there's no need to argue about it anymore.

I mean, I wasn't the first to get kronus. Obviously everyone else who has it can also fly? So it's not a personal upgrade. I just think people underappreciate Kronus as a boss and it's costume. This will bring some ballance know what I mean. 

• 2 months later...

And it only took you 27 years to do just that. FELICIDADES!

Pride and arrogance grows in that game. It is something that will never change. For those that spent many hours on such a thing think about what you really accomplished here. Are people going to be proud of you?