I want the truth about every boss drop rate?How many kills before a drop?

Savageking

Devs who has the infomation about how often each boss drops? If we (the players) don't know then what's the point of wasting 8 hours farming if we aren't gonna go a fu***** thing.

Drop rates in lab should be slightly raised based on how hard each boss, medusa for example is the hardest boss in my opinion, even more so than the 2 eyes.. Harder boss should be better drop rate for harder work, thats only my opinon tho.

the drop rates here are better, lol in my old game we hunt mobs(ninjanas) for months for just 1 drop(c.h,k.h) thats worst  :tease:

World of Warcraft, 1 boss = 100% drop  :lol:

Devs who has the infomation about how often each boss drops? If we (the players) don't know then what's the point of wasting 8 hours farming if we aren't gonna go a fu***** thing.

wanna know the real drop rate? 0% - 100%, that is the drop rate, all random so don't be so sure they can't just say drop rate is 5% then some people get 5 drops in 30 minutes  :facepalm:  but if you wanna know the common drop rate, then it's same as Berengar's guards