BOSS DROP RATE DECREASED 100% TRUE (must read)

Savageking

When labyrinth first opened we would kil chief and scorpion and get drops atleast every 3 kills that's how I had over 10 rings from exe and every other drop from exe atleast 1 time except bow. Now the devs may not tell you or even lie and say drop rate didn't decrease. If that was true how do you explain killing boss 20 times with no drops when almost 2 months ago drops would come every other kill or no more than 5 kills. Aigrind is out for you to get your money and if they're in need of money they'll just have sales or make things like new runes new classes new equipment so you have to go through the amp / fail fail fail stage. Agree and show support if its not just me who feels that warspear are making changes to drop rates without notifying players.

It's called bug fixing, Imagine us same as russians, 30 people in one boss, you want a server to be full of lvl 17 & 18 equipment? the best equipment so far in the entire game just kill one boss and you get it? nah, don't think so

I dont think that it should be extremely huge drop chance but currently the drop chance is pretty bad especially for the 2-3 hours it take to get to the harder bosses such as khaaz and the other eye which are pretty hard to kill with the limited amount of people saphire server has. People disconnect, die and just need to do things in real life.

I dont think its too much to ask to give us a slightly better drop rate for the long time we spend getting to places in lab.

It's called bug fixing, Imagine us same as russians, 30 people in one boss, you want a server to be full of lvl 17 & 18 equipment? the best equipment so far in the entire game just kill one boss and you get it? nah, don't think so

thats right

Maybe they shoud change drop rate by number of players atacking. Exam 1ppl 85% rate 5 ppl 75% drop 30 ppl 25% drop rate... In that way there will be no problems.

Maybe they shoud change drop rate by number of players atacking. Exam 1ppl 85% rate 5 ppl 75% drop 30 ppl 25% drop rate... In that way there will be no problems.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL 1 PPL 85%??

i m gonna buy 100x pots and wait i got 5drops from it..i sell 1 drop and get money of worth 500x pots ...lol...epic bro epic!...why u cant cope with less drop rate,.,,.its less for all ppl in game...why u feel its u??...i really appritiate that they lessen the rate coz i earlier saw noobs without arena gear or cc...walked with lvl 17 coz it was 1 drop every 3kills!!!!lol

fk that..its good now...i like the drop rate now..earlier lab equips were on verge of becming grinch cloak which destroyed high quality cape and bg cape prices :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

just live with this drop rate..u are not special...everyone has same rate