Xredbirdx/Xbluebirdx quitting Elves

Morgana

So for all my friends on Elves I am sorry to do this but I changed a lot through the game and some people made me realize it. I'm gonna concentrate more on my life in real, you might see me logging daily for a few seconds but it's only to get an archi done. I will come back for sure it won't take long :) You might find me on Mc for a bit :P Good luck to everyone, I love you all! Thank you Elie that you recrutited me when I was a total noob a year ago :D I had my best time in Themercs, you guys are awesome :)post-23872-0-19861800-1441068328_thumb.pngpost-23872-0-51001000-1441068450_thumb.pngpost-23872-0-79869700-1441068534_thumb.png

Awe ill miss you your such a sweet and kind considerate person if u do quit when u come back gimme a text :

Ty bro but hey I said I'm quitting Elves :P I'm on Mc now to build my Necro :3 won't be as active as I used to be but still.. :) look what I found :blush:

Goodluck in your life Julia c:

Thanks Cyber, I have so many memories with you :P Good and bad I'm happy to call you a friend!post-23872-0-29940600-1441071636_thumb.pngSs is @Turtle

Edited by Julie

Gl Juli (: May God Bless U..

Ty Livi, you too :(

Bye birdy, gl in rl!

Bye Julie  :cray:

There are no goodbyes guys!! I will come back :)

Xhero you will always be one of my best friends :3 We had so much fun together :cray:

Ty bro but hey I said I'm quitting Elves :P I'm on Mc now to build my Necro :3 won't be as active as I used to be but still.. :) look what I found :blush:

Thanks Cyber, I have so many memories with you :P Good and bad I'm happy to call you a friend!attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-06-22-19-49-1.pngSs is @Turtle

omg Look How Cute i look!!! i mean.. we look Contact me on your necro ols :3 :blush:  ;D

omg Look How Cute i look!!! i mean.. we look Contact me on your necro ols :3 :blush:  ;D

Ikr! :D We're gonna have much fun on mc xD :P

No, I'll come back to the Sentinels at Halloween :) Having some issues with guild on elves and wanna let things cool down. So I' m gonna use this time to focus on my Necro and go back to to the side where I started to Play Warspear!

See you! :) We will miss you alot my friend.

Me you too and missed you lots the last months bro :cray: Are you back in game or only on forum?

Viel Glück bei deinem Necro UND in deinem Leben Julia :D

Aber im Forum bist du doch immer noch oder? :blush:

Danke!:D

Ja klar bleib ich hier ich muss doch aufpassen, dass alles sauber läuft :lol:

Germans!

Btw Julie why October?

No we are not Germans, we are just pretending to be German and talking for fun German :3

October because I love the Halloween update xD And I'll probably be done with solving my problems out

Me you too and missed you lots the last months bro :cray: Are you back in game or only on forum?

Ah, I just saw this. I think I need a little more break in game but in forum I'll allways be here :)

Ah, I just saw this. I think I need a little more break in game but in forum I'll allways be here :)

We will always welcome you back!