Scammer !

Samiel

Don't give your login and pass to anyone else you'll be scammed.That remember my aac soulswordz(rogue lvl 15) in sashire Опубликованное фото

Best regards, Warspear Online Support Team

Опубликованное фото

• 2 months later...

I am a warspear gammer... recently i was playing my regular account and changed to new profile. My old account dint hav a password i did nt set a password! now since im in new profile is thr any chance getting back my old account! please help.

I am a warspear gammer... recently i was playing my regular account and changed to new profile. My old account dint hav a password i did nt set a password! now since im in new profile is thr any chance getting back my old account! please help.

Spamming is annoying. Make a new thread for your problem.

Send a ticket to support:

http://warspear-online.com/en/support

I get scammed :facepalm:  Please help

Ranger-  xalexvevex    by xownagex > xpwnagex 

elf - us-sapphire

• Developer

I get scammed :facepalm:  Please help

Ranger-  xalexvevex    by xownagex > xpwnagex 

elf - us-sapphire

Please, send a ticket to the support:

http://warspear-online.com/en/support

Spamming is annoying. Make a new thread for your problem.

No its annoying when people like Volex are dumb enough to fall for scams and then want to cry for their account back. Well REALITY CHECK IDIOTS! No one will give away mc for free and no one will give away gold for free unless they are a friend or just really nice. The most commonly used scamming words: "Hey, you want free gold/mc" When someone pms you those words you should just automatically ignore them because they are already tryna set you up for a scam.

No its annoying when people like Volex are dumb enough to fall for scams and then want to cry for their account back. Well REALITY CHECK IDIOTS! No one will give away mc for free and no one will give away gold for free unless they are a friend or just really nice. The most commonly used scamming words: "Hey, you want free gold/mc" When someone pms you those words you should just automatically ignore them because they are already tryna set you up for a scam.

to bad a lot of ppl r naïve enough to think everyone is nice  :( otherwise they would fall for stupid scammers