In-game Player Moderators

Tayleeo

--I have seen so many players advertising websites for free gold, these sites can possibly hack your account.

--I have seen many racist slurs in world chat.

--Many spammers spamming on chats and various players harassing other players for no reason.

And others spamming to buy/trade accounts.

I would like to suggest that player moderators in the game should be picked.

-Any player can be appointed to be a player moderator if they are chosen by a developer.

-Devs would only choose well behaved, old players, well trusted, well known players and players who always help others or are very active on the forums to be player moderators.

-Player Moderators don't get any free items or special treatment, rather, they can TEMPORARILY MUTE another player which could last up to 6 hours if they are disrupting the game.

-When a Pmod temporarily mutes someone a small window will open and they will choose from a few options of why they mutes the player. For example harassment, spamming, scamming, selling/trading accounts.

-If a player moderator abuses the mute function they will lose their moderator status and could possibly face a temporary ban.

-A player moderator well have a small icon next to their name when they chat so players can identify then easily and ask for help or useful game information while playing.

-This will be a great addition to the game as moderators will be able to provide a cleaner, healthier Warspear community especially for the younger players of Warspear.

Devs would have to scout Warspear chats for a while on normal accounts(to hide their identity) and keep an eye on all chats for people who might be worthy to be player moderators.

I like this idea, but

Q: I want to be an in-game moderator. Are you planning to implement them?

A: Nope, we are not planning to hire such staff.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/44106-answers-from-administration-to-all-your-questions-topic-is-being-updated/

Edited by TheCabbage

We already have 2 similar topics, and sorry, AiGrind aren't planning to do so. (As in Cabbage's post)

Please just directly contact support if those actions do happen :) take the ss, surely support will do something about them!

What I'd like to see come reality is not player moderators but an in-game option to report violators of the conditions of the EULA.

Having players report them via technical support is not a working solution, Aigrind.

As Ninja Owl suggested, having an option to report idiots would be a good alternative, since the in-game moderation has been already denied

I don't think players as moderators is a good idea as it would likely lead people to get muted for arguing about what cheese tastes the best with the moderators.

Just a simple system would help admins to block abusers with the help of the players. Here's a simplified example of such system:

egWiWg9.png

Edited by Ninja Owl

I don't think players as moderators is a good idea as it would likely lead people to get muted for arguing about what cheese tastes the best with the moderators.

Just a simple system would help admins to block abusers with the help of the players. Here's a simplified example of such system:

egWiWg9.png

Agree, coc has same system.