[2015.08.24] Week of Galore! Double bounty for Guilds and Dungeon Explorers

r0land

warspear.online.4.1.kolizeum.jpg

Warriors of Arinar!
We’ve got some awesome news for you! All bounty hunters can fill up their chests this week! Don’t lose your chance to become rich – defeat your competitors and get rare in-game items.

Event starts on
August, 24 at 12:00 CET and ends on August, 31 11:00 CET.

- Amount of Crimson Corundums awarded for winning the Guild Tournament is doubled
- Guilds that come in at 4th to 10th place will be awarded with Crimson Corundrums
- Guild Points reward for Dungeon completion is doubled
- Chance of obtaining unique weapons in Dungeons on Heroic difficulty is doubled: Berengar Tower, Rotting Garden and Termitary
- Chance of obtaining heroic armor in Kronus's Belly is doubled

And also, in every dungeon on Heroic difficulty you will have the chance to obtain rare
Demonologist and Bloody Claws costumes!

Bloody Claws always were the third and the most favorite tribe of Kronus. Warlike and fierce, they are always ready to fulfil their overlord's will on a battlefield, because they've become more powerful than any other.

Demonologist is a sage, who crossed a forbidden border in his researches. One day mighty demon Titorion lured him into a trap and stole sage's soul, mutilated his body. From this time Demonologist lost his humanity completely, now he's hiding his face under the grim mask.

Drop chance for the costumes does not depend on the character’s level.

See you in the game!
AIGRIND

Imma tease u and say u didnt make it yet if u dont show ;) ..hum wanted ask is armors belts etc drop rate also doubled in heroic dgs? ;D

How come costumes now don't have capes ? I like capes they'd make those costumes look much cooler in my opinion... like dragon catcher ? Dude that would be the coolest costume if it had a cape :(

could u make on neutral teritory like shaman shield skill wont effect elfs bcs wenn u kill kronus or afk at kronus they use shield witch drop u down n evade kronus n kronus switch att to another player so all die then mcs taking kill so elfs cant do same too for oponion is a bit bad ?

So, Demonologist is actually a sage that only dresses as a plague doctor after his soul was stolen..
Or he's indeed an epidemic quack?

So, Demonologist is actually a sage that only dresses as a plague doctor after his soul was stolen..

Or he's indeed an epidemic quack?

he's just a sage, yes, the only mask he found he decided to wear ;)

How do you guys make these bosses? Like... what inspired you to make Demonologist? And where do these names come from?

How do you guys make these bosses? Like... what inspired you to make Demonologist? And where do these names come from?

ehm, from imagination?

It's actually a question for our script writers, they created a lot of stuff.

Its the third time demono become dungeon drop, what about snorlax? We never seen him as dungeon drop

everything in the meantime.

Why is this... Many new costumes are now none... Many years age they was Personal... Then equpping... now none... But now its easier to sell costumes. Because you can use it someday and someday sell.

Really none? I didn't realize that :D Cool, so prices may be a little bit lower now that it won't be personal once equipped. Only with This two costumes?

Oh and why servers stop? Only regular maintenance?

Edited by BTminBT

hay none costume mean low price 

i think now it not good price anymore so i will stop farm it :| 

maby time to use it  <_<

Edited by firemastar

he's just a sage, yes, the only mask he found he decided to wear ;)

Thanks, great one!

I didn't knew the story of Demonologist until this post.

I can only see him on the Secret Sanctuary way back and nothing more.

Well, I have a felling that this Titorion will appear too. *scratches chin*

Hmm,

I wonder when the Dream Walker Costume will be out. *smirks*

(Or it's already out, yet nobody acquires it. I'm outdated *grins*)