Battle Power

x6t3nc3

alot of you will hate this idea but hey, long hair dont care

Battle power system

What is it? Battle power is a sum of all your currently worn gears amplification level and critical enchant bonus.

If an item is critically enchanted by both rune and crystal, batter power bonus is equal to 4 (2 + 2)

A +10 item is ewual to 10 battle power.

9 items +10 with critical enchanted bonuses = 126 battle power.

Additionally you add the character level so 126 + 24 = 150 BP

Item quality can also affect BP but later on.

Whats the use of this system?

It would be cool to know your effectiveness in both pvp and pve scenarios. Battle power could be insoected by players. Newwer dungeons or boss maps would have a warning saying "recommended Battle Power: 60" etc

Battle power could then eventually be used in arena match making. The system would avarage the battle power of players and put them against others with similar amount if there is alot of demands at the time. Could also be used to stop lose party spamming.

UPDATE:

- item levels and rarity should be included - Is a level 6 player with all +10 gear stronger than a level 24 with no amps

- non-linear point curve for amps - You get one point for +0 -> +1, and for +9 -> +10, even though damage increase and success chance are very different.

- more points from weapons - I'm under the impression that weapons are more important to be amped, since damage is more crucial than its mitigation.

- PvP/PvE differentiation - Is armor with Resilience equally good in PvE as it is in PvP?

- Azebu

Edited by x6tence

My answer above? No?

Arena is pretty less played lately , if it is also based on this battle power and the party with one who has high battle power cant meet the one with low , will be even more hard .

Arena is pretty less played lately , if it is also based on this battle power and the party with one who has high battle power cant meet the one with low , will be even more hard .

this ^

Well, if you enjoy getting raped by +10s with no chance to beat them, fine

Edited by Shil

Well, if enjoy getting raped by +10s with no chance to beat them, fine

It's the way it is. If you got any problem with the game system you shouldn't play it. Simple. They won't change it because some non-miracle users are complaining about it because this a p2w game

if there arent many demands in arena, the system wont take into account battle power differences when matchmaking ;)

even i feel bad when im in arena with one of my close friends, timeussss against lower amped players - i like a challenge.

I like the idea it would be neat for pvp and dungeons but not for arena

Some ppl make lose pt for ap other than those who make it for reward

At the end it's a ranking system nothing more

Edited by Kitige

Thats actually an AWESOME idea, for matchmaking in general! However 2 problems:

The BP for Amps must be defined another way. A lvl 24 rogue with only fists would be recommended for lvl5 dgs, however hes useless, and will die.

It may cause discrimination like amp in general.

It's a great idea, why would people hate it.

It's your attempt at gearscore/itemlevel equivalent that involves amp levels.

I think it should be changed slightly to better showcase the actual BP.

Things that would need to be tweaked:

- item levels and rarity should be included - Is a level 6 player with all +10 gear stronger than a level 24 with no amps?

- non-linear point curve for amps - You get one point for +0 -> +1, and for +9 -> +10, even though damage increase and success chance are very different.

- more points from weapons - I'm under the impression that weapons are more important to be amped, since damage is more crucial than its mitigation.

- PvP/PvE differentiation - Is armor with Resilience equally good in PvE as it is in PvP?

Edited by Azebu

- item levels and rarity should be included - Is a level 6 player with all +10 gear stronger than a level 24 with no amps?

excellent :) :)

updated (Y)

- PvP/PvE differentiation - Is armor with Resilience equally good in PvE as it is in PvPResilience affects your

Resilience reduces the damage taken from other players. It also reduces the crit chance of enemies attacking you, so while it is best used in PvP, it can shine in PvE aswell