What are the good parts of the game

Atorax

Hey guys, I'm a fairly new player and I guess I'm having fun so far but its kind of like do this quest *Kill some boars* get some exp and then move on. How long is the grind to lvl 20 and above?

Whats the best part of the game for you guys?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Many people pretend to be friends. But im sure if u are looking for "friends" in a game there are good people. I enjoy wars or making parties for dungeons. Ofc its always fun to have a nice (drama-less) conversation or joke in world chat. Best thing for me is to play with my real life friends or cousins. More enjoybale for me.

First never think anyone of ur real friend days study will only scam u like I get scammed 2 accounts support won't help basically noobs at support they can't event understand English fun u can only have fun in event but this time GM got too much greedy and created a event for +10 +10 only if u used 1000$+

Yes, your non-comprehensible, punctuation-lacking run-on sentence surely proves your English is better than me (mine?)

It's so good, too good for devs to understand.

My party completed the first part of dg lv 26 but died on the second part(killing boss) cause boss damage per second 500+ of boss use skill its 1k+ and a chance of stunt.Boss got life steal 700+ per second.I died cause boss skill crit + normal move crit=more than 2k+ damage

My party completed the first part of dg lv 26 but died on the second part(killing boss) cause boss damage per second 500+ of boss use skill its 1k+ and a chance of stunt.Boss got life steal 700+ per second.I died cause boss skill crit + normal move crit=more than 2k+ damage

Your party must have been really bad. My party ran a few times one stamina, wasn't that difficult after we had figuered out how to run the best way

first time isn't always easy

first time.. oh, that when I killed 1000x mountain goats for buy lvl 9 items to barb from shop, and after amplified +4 axe tried one more and noticed that I can also lose my weapon, how interesting :)

Edited by Xmasteer

It's so refreshing when you see someone fall to the ground and bleed to the bones, especially when you're the one responsible for it. Just kidding! There're many things to do in this game, uhm, you can join to an active guild or create your own and make good friends, farm some boss etc. (Seriously?)

• 2 weeks later...

Good question, btw. What features make Warspear special for you, folks? Just really wanna know what is it from your point of view :)

Guilds, of course. This feature helps me to get to know people, and opportunity to help them or chill with them although I would maybe never do it if I wasn't in the same guild as they.

Friends list. If you add someone on your friend list, you inform them that they are worthy to be on it. They are worthy enough, that if they enter the game, you will be notified. I rarely add people to my list, but if I do, it is for sure I will threat them as friends.

Parties. Playing with other players in a team, getting item drop for mobs they kill, complete a quest more easier, get player kill count if they kill someone, etc. Cool :D

Private chat. Being able to message someone privately is a good thing. I can talk with them freely, noone can see what's our conversation is about (devs don't count).

I think these are the most important.

Guilds, of course. This feature helps me to get to know people, and opportunity to help them or chill with them although I would maybe never do it if I wasn't in the same guild as they.

Friends list. If you add someone on your friend list, you inform them that they are worthy to be on it. They are worthy enough, that if they enter the game, you will be notified. I rarely add people to my list, but if I do, it is for sure I will threat them as friends.

Parties. Playing with other players in a team, getting item drop for mobs they kill, complete a quest more easier, get player kill count if they kill someone, etc. Cool :D

Private chat. Being able to message someone privately is a good thing. I can talk with them freely, noone can see what's our conversation is about (devs don't count).

I think these are the most important.

The social part, I see :) Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...