Bye

KingCree

Thanks for all the fun. I rather not explain my reasons for deleting my bd and quit. And i would like people to respect my decision and not rant my business. Met alot of cool people mc and elf. Ill miss alot of you. Good luck to all.

-critcree

REASON: someone from ws hacked my paypal account some how and spent $800 mix between my paypal credit and my bank account. it is a federal case now. money should be returned to me in about a week or two. This sh*t is messed up caused alot of problems for me these 2 days. The level people will go to just to buy mcoin or maybe just had it out for me for killing them too many times idk. Everyone be careful. Much love to all of you. Even my kos ;)

Edited by Critcree

Good luck Cree, though we aren't good at the moment I will miss you a lot :/ I hope you will come back someday, you are awesome :

Edited by Xredbirdx

Aww adios Critt \= All gonna miss u... Thunder will lose its leader...

So you rather wont do what you have told to me some days ago? (about SiThLoRdS)

Wish you the best wishes and good luck!

Goodbye brother!

You wont tell us the reason of your quitting, But i respect your choice.

your family is going to miss you mate. :

Best wishes to you to have good long life. 

Signed - Thunder - Lex.

You badass bro , well at least you chose the real life and spend your time somewhere else , that's good enough . Good luck in life an pass sometimes to say a hi don't forget your cyber friends 

Shock to read bro you were like yhe best remember me and you lvl up together fighting for whos best but you became stronger I think im gonna stop buying mcoins from now on fuk that.

But smart choice bro respect that 100 gonna miss you bro same as above go on for a hello now and then or ill help you lvl up again ill give my dark gear. Take care

• 2 weeks later...

The thing is... Ussopp "Proelite guild" his account got scammed too. he lost all his items and the coins.. Many Are getting scammed through paypal or other payment methods, I MUST WARN THE MCOIN USERS, DO NOT USE THIRD PARTY SOFTWARES TO PAY FOR VIRTUAL COINS. My friend got £500 scammed In Wolfteam via Paypal, and its a big issue going on. So, buy mcoins at your own risk fellas. And, never share your account with anyone.

The thing is... Ussopp "Proelite guild" his account got scammed too. he lost all his items and the coins.. Many Are getting scammed through paypal or other payment methods, I MUST WARN THE MCOIN USERS, DO NOT USE THIRD PARTY SOFTWARES TO PAY FOR VIRTUAL COINS. My friend got £500 scammed In Wolfteam via Paypal, and its a big issue going on. So, buy mcoins at your own risk fellas. And, never share your account with anyone.

Wow that's a lot of bs