building a paladin , need help with a few questions

Jatin Desai

1.does sun seal work on bosses too?...like giving hp

2how much damage does harad call gives ?

3.when i am crafting a milee weapon , i see at the max craft it shows upgrade weapon but it doesnt shows what the resulting weapon would be , only a rare weapon is shown , how to know what weapon will come by that upgrade?

4.whats the asking defence and attk for tanks in lab or higher level dgs like kronos?

5.is having a spear with magic enchant along with magic gears a good build for pala?

6.whats armour is good for a level 20 pala i.e DD , GA or mix ?( i dont like HE so didnt asked about it)

i guess that'll be all ;D

1. Sun seal doesn't work on bosses.

2. Harad's call is a skill based on magic atk. Stun rate increases with skill level.

3. Crafting those "Blue" weapons required for crafting Deeplord melee is completely random. It gives 3 random weapons like Hewing Battleaxe, Ashen kris and Hewing Broadaxe.

4. Defense doesn't really matter as long as you have good healers in party. Mages and druids can also be runners in lab.

5. It is good as long as you have a +10 spear. Otherwise, Try having dmg cloak and amulet since it gives a good boost to phy atk.

6. Depends on your type. If you would go shield paladin with crazy phy def then GD armor and GD boots + DD helm and DD gloves is good. If you will use spear, then DS armor and DS Boots with HE helm and HE gloves. Bonus HP is a good all rounder bonus stat unlike GD and DD gives phy def that won't work on magic atk.

Hope it helps.

but isnt 1k defence from the bonus better than 600 hp bonus cos i think this kind of hp would be like a one shot thing at higher levels , as for magic atks , wont it  be depended on my MD , i think the defence would give me a better chance against high phychl atk players .. but i would like to discuss on this topic further , thanks for ur reply though :)

1.does sun seal work on bosses too?...like giving hp

2how much damage does harad call gives ?

3.when i am crafting a milee weapon , i see at the max craft it shows upgrade weapon but it doesnt shows what the resulting weapon would be , only a rare weapon is shown , how to know what weapon will come by that upgrade?

4.whats the asking defence and attk for tanks in lab or higher level dgs like kronos?

5.is having a spear with magic enchant along with magic gears a good build for pala?

6.whats armour is good for a level 20 pala i.e DD , GA or mix ?( i dont like HE so didnt asked about it)

i guess that'll be all ;D

1- It does sometimes, very small ratio tho.

2- depends on the skill level, magic power, and banner level too.

3- It will give you a weapon needed for rare craft job.

4- 5k+ def is cool in lab run. In dungs, actually I don't advice to go max def since your attack stats will be reduced. Go KW or Burning Rage in dungs. for dmg, get +7 weapon n you will be fine. Get them good accessories too.

5- yes ofc, in pvp, arena, and wars.

6- for lab tank get Golden Dawn boots and armor with mace set up, u can go HE in gloves and helm. For dungs, go KW.  Try keeping some resi too. For pvp, go arena set.

7- Goodluck

but isnt 1k defence from the bonus better than 600 hp bonus cos i think this kind of hp would be like a one shot thing at higher levels , as for magic atks , wont it be depended on my MD , i think the defence would give me a better chance against high phychl atk players .. but i would like to discuss on this topic further , thanks for ur reply though :)

At 5k def, additional 1k def gives around 2-3% dmg reduction only. So 600hp will be better since so can take 1 or 2 more atks from high amp players which is 100-200% dmg absorption compared to 1k def that gives 2-3% only. So just think of this scenario: You have 3500 hp with 6k def (46-48%). A ranger with 900dmg 10% pene hits you at 600 per atk. You will probably die with 6 normal atks. On the other hand, 3500+600hp with 5k def (44-46%), ranger with 900dmg +10% pene hits you at 590+ per atk. You will probably die with at least 8 normal atks. Just a basic comparison between 1k bonus phy def and 600 bonus hp at 5k def player. Hope u get it. ☺

At 5k def, additional 1k def gives around 2-3% dmg reduction only. So 600hp will be better since so can take 1 or 2 more atks from high amp players which is 100-200% dmg absorption compared to 1k def that gives 2-3% only. So just think of this scenario: You have 3500 hp with 6k def (46-48%). A ranger with 900dmg 10% pene hits you at 600 per atk. You will probably die with 6 normal atks. On the other hand, 3500+600hp with 5k def (44-46%), ranger with 900dmg +10% pene hits you at 590+ per atk. You will probably die with at least 8 normal atks. Just a basic comparison between 1k bonus phy def and 600 bonus hp at 5k def player. Hope u get it. ☺

dude ur osm , thanks :good: ..this cleared all my doubts,