Buff dodge/Parry/evasion skills

Weaknight

You guys buffed the roar/DK def skill on a way that those skills are usefull.

Could the dodge(rogue)/Parry(BD),evasion(rangers) be reworked like instead increasing a little bit the dodge/parry stats, the increase your actuel by a certain percentage ?

Atm they're dumb and noone bother including them to their build...

err it is raised by a certain % lol lv1 dodge is 5% and raises like 1% each time my lv18 has 42% with skyll but please buff more i wanna hit 70.

• 2 weeks later...

Devs, why parry is op?? A bd with only 6% parry and my dk with 16.5% accuracy both character lvl 14,, in PvP the bd parry my attack twice or trice every pvp,, why?? I feel so noob, I feel like my accuracy is useless and I feel I wanna stop playing this one sided like game,. Its not fair, its pissing me coz I can't do nothing to avoid parry, please fix this game mechanics problem, I love dk but it reach to the point that I'll stop making it stronger coz its no sense at all, even I use full accuracy on it, it always fail to hit a 6% parry bd like every single PvP, I'm not happy with this, why not making this game balance to be fair to all and to know who's really the coolest player, not class. ,, because for me, if u play an op class it doesn't mean the player is pro too. Play fair and show that ur truly pro.

Parry is pure rng. Either you get parried or you wont it isn't affected by your accuracy (sadly). Dodge % get's reduced by the amount of your accuracy. And i don't think these skills need a buff. If you actually invest in them they are really good.

• 3 weeks later...

Parry is pure rng. Either you get parried or you wont it isn't affected by your accuracy (sadly). Dodge % get's reduced by the amount of your accuracy. And i don't think these skills need a buff. If you actually invest in them they are really good.

Maybe just improve lvl 1?

If you improve the lv1 the higher levels would have to scale accordingly. BD's enlightment is broken as it is already.