Famous players in Us- Sapphire

Morgana

Nah. He is pro , full +10s , owns Eaglescrib , has many collection of rare costumes!

Pachacutec too :/

He is +10,owns TSPfighter guild (the only guild for lv14s in mc side),has many rare costume and is one of the few people who owns old runes and crystals for lv14s and he is one of the best seller :)

Edited by baskentliii

Nah. He is pro , full +10s , owns Eaglescrib , has many collection of rare costumes!

Yesss but most people do know him for being the best lvl14 druid :3 owning a guild doesn't make you fame :P But I'm so jelly on his costumes :cray:

you're wrong.

Ya, im agree with him sis. How about elie, absa, etc? They made their own guilds, their guilds won many tours, and tadaa they are known for their guilds :P beside the other tactors

Ya, im agree with him sis. How about elie, absa, etc? They made their own guilds, their guilds won many tours, and tadaa they are known for their guilds :P beside the other tactors

In some cases yes but Eaglescrib isn't that famous yet o.O Abs has some more reasons to be famous like for being an a**hole (Something I have heard from many people, I personally am good with him)

AW looks like everyone wants to be famous :o Pachacutec isn't famous plus it's hard to understand him, sorry.

Well, Every old player and all lv14s arena players know him:)

• 2 weeks later...

If old items makes you good why has no one told me xD and yush if you want some old rune links come elf side I have a few level 12 olds still intact ;)

If old items makes you good why has no one told me xD and yush if you want some old rune links come elf side I have a few level 12 olds still intact ;)

me too, I have resil and HP old runes xD

once i had an kinda old rune

not really OLD but a mcoins magic def rune that looked different

i think it was because there were different types some time ago after all

Lordarab aka Princearab aka Lordbrasil, and Lilite.. tey re hypr famous cuz tey talk a lot at world chat

Veramicar cuz everywun hets him

an Ogenglyps sexy fairy PRO

Edited by Panchen

Erikalt is the most famous person in the game even when he quit 3 or 4 years ago,he is still famous for being the biggest racist,asshole,clown in the game.

Lilite quitted :cray: And I addition: Veramicar for being the biggest racist ever :D

How dare you calling someone more racist than me?

No offense :blush:

Arenawar, Necromummy been frnds for 2 years now... They've racked up quite a rep.

Xshamy professional eye farmer R.I.P legitimate money farm :'p

Xxdeaathxx unbeatable by all measures if he moves.

Chronoz...he has a boss named after him lel.

Blackpearl everyone.... Most famous Mc guild second to siths, you want to get somewhere in ws join em vessy and raams are amazing help.

Nbk, need i say anymore?

Mrthetroll/brednor/kalamata famous on mc for being vigilante af.

Mailliwdxb *cough* *cough*

Dopknight highest dmg in game cumulatively atm in US and the new chronoz (war lead).

Kelvs gp machine, he could solo tour lol.

Skynete, hate the guy in game for being a prick but he does have a good set of arena rewards and highest caster dmg in game at US.

Kjilmo or whatever the guy's name is, retired but still famous.

Reflect... Cuz.. He's reflect 8)

Arenawar, Necromummy been frnds for 2 years now... They've racked up quite a rep.

Blackpearl everyone.... Most famous Mc guild second to siths, you want to get somewhere in ws join em vessy and raams are amazing help.

Nbk, need i say anymore?

Dopknight highest dmg in game cumulatively atm in US and the new chronoz (war lead).

Skynete, hate the guy in game for being a prick but he does have a good set of arena rewards and highest caster dmg in game at US.

Hey bro you have to name famous players of us sapphire, not your friends or the guild. O.o

Nbk, need i say anymore?

Nice :D,but apparently someone is still butthurt cuz he isnt in the  guild anymore :D thats why he hated on you comment lmao.

Stop the fight yush/cyber both of ye old and good lvl 14s, both needn't try proving it. Stop the forum drama guys and get along :)

didn't say any name those words were for the one who wants to take them.

Nice :D,but apparently someone is still butthurt cuz he isnt in the guild anymore :D thats why he hated on you comment lmao.

Depend on what exactly hate means to you.