Famous players in Us- Sapphire

Morgana

Soooo I was searching up old topics here and found an old topic about who the most famous and/or respected persons are in Eu- Emerald. Let's do the same:

Who is/are in your opinion the most famous and/or respected guy/-s or girl/-s in Us- Sapphire? And for what are they famous? They shouldn't have quitted more than 6 months ago

As example: Lvl24 Shaman Elvanator, for owning and ganking PvP cave :D

Edited by Xredbirdx

Ladygi - Original Winner of 14 Arena Season with Dragonborn Friendly One of the best rogue of the times Lv20 Rogue

Absalom- Owns best Mc guild Us Sapphire And has won multiple arena seasons and Is active and best lock around Lv24 Warlock

Pvprange- Do i need to say anything? All Hail Lord Pvprange Ranger lv20

I have to correct myself: Famous players who didn't quit or have quitted game since max. 6 months :) Less people who play Warspear since 1-2 years know Ladygi or have ever heard of her

Stair's guard + War's leader :)

He's not warleader meh. Yea you don't know much about our server yet :P he's more famous for war at PvP cave

Edited by Xredbirdx

Lol no, Kjlimo used to war at

mc t1, bridge just after winning tournament it was fun. He's war leader also haha

#1 warleader is zeus

Anyway off topic :blush:

Sparttacuz as most hated MC by Elves *-*

Edited by Xredbirdx

No one knows her in game even I am more fame than her :D No offense Nestly :P

Cybernem for having lots of gfs :blush:

Edited by Xredbirdx

No one knows her in game even I am more fame than her :D No offense Nestly :P

nah thats becoz my main char nestly got banned in 2013 :D + i rarely play in 2013-2014, then on since feb 2014 i retired till end of june ^-^ Ppls start to know me ! Also u r not so old here :P no offense.

Cybernem for having lots of gfs :blush:

No lol, he just ever had some gfs ^_^ not that much

Rikin for hack the whole game.

Edstrike for being an azz.

Chronoz (i think he is the most respected player in the game)

Swaaz (lel)

Agree about Chronoz ^^

nah thats becoz my main char nestly got banned in 2013 :D + i rarely play in 2013-2014, then on since feb 2014 i retired till end of june ^-^ Ppls start to know me ! Also u r not so old here :P no offense. No lol, he just ever had some gfs ^_^ not that much

I can make every second MC kill you :P I guess enough people know me :) :blush:

Edited by Xredbirdx

Crissygail for being such a sweetheart, nicest person I've met in game.

Yes she's awesome love her :)

Nessah, he built the once most legendary and powerfull guild

Seduce... is a total ducking noob famous on forum im beggining to think u guys dnt understand the difference between Nice and high amped and actaully legendary or Famous Famous players cant be born in a year there just known for money nt fame. Nestlys got a point Kjilmo epsiacally back in the day when it was important was one of the best Elfs around and the biggest douche bag of them all his entire guild and him would sit there and gaurd stairs back then most hated elf. him and vigachan below the almighty lord Pvprange Old players make a fame dent in the server Pros come and go faster then redbird posts on forum :wub:  :D

\

Also Cyber crissygails is the nicest person uve found on ws what about your first gf and your second? and your third... and fourth... fifth errrr point lost nevermind :unsure:

I am confused if Turtle is real or not

He's a real person just like you and I :D

Thank you for the compliment Turtle :dirol:

Mrvendetta, for killing Xxdeaath in PvP regulary :)

Seduce... is a total ducking noob famous on forum im beggining to think u guys dnt understand the difference between Nice and high amped and actaully legendary or Famous Famous players cant be born in a year there just known for money nt fame. Nestlys got a point Kjilmo epsiacally back in the day when it was important was one of the best Elfs around and the biggest douche bag of them all his entire guild and him would sit there and gaurd stairs back then most hated elf. him and vigachan below the almighty lord Pvprange Old players make a fame dent in the server Pros come and go faster then redbird posts on forum :wub: :D

\

Also Cyber crissygails is the nicest person uve found on ws what about your first gf and your second? and your third... and fourth... fifth errrr point lost nevermind :unsure:

>.> Crissy is just nice, has nothing to do with my ex. She helped my rogue once even tho I didn't know her. She has her own guild deathcorp and she's famous for being nice haha

Roland is Legendary but Kuzmitch is the most Legendary although Snorlax i think should be in the 2nd place and Roland in the tertiary :D

Roland #1 he cares about the members here at least :)

>.> Crissy is just nice, has nothing to do with my ex. She helped my rogue once even tho I didn't know her. She has her own guild deathcorp and she's famous for being nice haha

Also she has kids in real life no need to talk bad about her Turtle. She shares everything she has with her friends

Redbird is on right or left ?  :unknw:

On the right non-smiling :D

I've just posted my pics here in real life pictures :) If you wanna check out :P

i wasnt talking about her i was giving cyber crap for all his exes but he came back with a good comment ;D

Shit happens bro :D