Dropped Item On Accident

Turtle

Hey about a month ago i purchased a novice accessory item and when i was tired  i dropped it and back then before mana regen bonus the amulet was weaker then simple amulet ( Still Sorta is you should fix that Mate) so i didnt want to bother you guys about it but now id like too retrieve it hoping i could be helped thanks To Whoever Ryderx-Sa Pearl Server (Ps For Proof simply look at characters equipment has novice rings equipped Thanks!)

This is the same is pls i missclick no sign when amping +10 and lost gib bak ples. Well too bad.

its happened before... dropped items are retrievable someone dropped gt costume and roland gave back so say all you want but it is possible. its just the matter if they want to help or not  :good:

Hey about a month ago i purchased a novice accessory item and when i was tired  i dropped it and back then before mana regen bonus the amulet was weaker then simple amulet ( Still Sorta is you should fix that Mate) so i didnt want to bother you guys about it but now id like too retrieve it hoping i could be helped thanks To Whoever Ryderx-Sa Pearl Server (Ps For Proof simply look at characters equipment has novice rings equipped Thanks!)

u called this accident?

whatever you say boss i just remembered someone dropped tourney costume and was given back so i thought i should ask cus i dropped it on accident but No problem  :good: