US Arena Sucks

Jigsaw-PZ

I had some high expectations about arena battles in US, i made arena chars hoping to take part in the epic 5x5 battles i've heard so much about... what a disappointment.

I manage to reach lvl14 with my shaman, got myself a staff and some decent gear and prepared myself for some hardcore, mlg... 2 hours later and am still requesting, but am still hopeful, might just be a bad time so i try another hour AND STILL NOTHINGGG.

I also made a lvl16 BD thinging that it might just be a problem with the arena bracket, but no, same problem here.

So why this sucks:

Hardly anyone requests for random 3x3 arena, and because i can't get 5x5 that only leaves 1 bracket, the worst one.. 2x2.

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

Apart from the low ap and gp 2x2 ain't bad, but if i knew that was the only thing then i would have just stuck to EU. Well, too late, all my hopes are now on pvp cave.

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

if you want to go to 5vs5 in arena lv14,you gotta make ur own party and fight against lv15-18 ppl cuz you will barely find lv14s in 5vs5.(the same for 3vs3)

I think 2vs2 is the best cuz there is where you can show ur skills.

#urguildmate

Edited by baskentliii

if you want to go to 5vs5 in arena lv14,you gotta make ur own party and fight against lv15-18 ppl cuz you will barely find lv14s in 5vs5.(the same for 3vs3)

I think 2vs2 is the best cuz there is where you can show ur skills.

#urguildmate

level 15-16*

14s can't fight 17-18 in arena

level 15-16*

Hmm yes they can, at least they could earlier. If no one was on demand in their own lvls they sometimes had to fight vs highers lvls or lowers

level 15-16*

I've faced lv18s in 5vs5 with my lv14

but you gotta be strong enough ;D  :blush:  :mega_shok:

Edited by baskentliii

Hmm yes they can, at least they could earlier. If no one was on demand in their own lvls they sometimes had to fight vs highers lvls or lowers

Earlier it was just 14s because 15-16 didn't exist plus when you have to fight higher level you have to be level 14 to fight 15 and 16, 13 won't meet 15-16 in arena thus 17-18 is impossible.

Earlier it was just 14s because 15-16 didn't exist plus when you have to fight higher level you have to be level 14 to fight 15 and 16, 13 won't meet 15-16 in arena thus 17-18 is impossible.

True when u were lv14 back in the day ud fight people 2 levels lower or higher and usaully itd have to be an even balance on my lv18 i never fight even 15s. low rate for 16s and on my lv10 max is 12 if im high rank fighting 18s as a 14 is impossible its always been 2 up or down. and even that might take 30 mins with no other demands to get

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...