The maximum hp that necro spends on healing?

Smallizal

Hello, I was wandering which one it is because i'd love to have 4000 hp on my necro, but of course it wouldn't worth if i'd spend 250-300 hp everytime i heal/shield. Right now 2'7k hp=106-110 hp spent

Can you please provide me with the exact number of the hp drain and your total hp?

but he's right, even if necro had 10% lifesteal only it'd still be enough to heal yourself

If hitting someone 400 , 1 hit with 10% is 40 , if necro has 3-3.5k hp needs well , alot of hits to full a bar

If hitting someone 400 , 1 hit with 10% is 40 , if necro has 3-3.5k hp needs well , alot of hits to full a bar

Necro can heal all 8seconds, if you have 3k hp it will take 120hp which you can easily get back by hitting adds, shield is not always necessary

If you're going to build life steal necro, it won't be hard to get 20% life steal.

400 > 80, plus skills, and critical sometimes. You won't have to heal yourself in dungeon, in pve we often crit the mobs.