Aftermath

Yes .....

why cant such system be made??

let warspear create 3 basic fields

1. PRO

2.AVERAGE

3.NEWBIE

let overall player population be divided within these 3 fields

now ... let the computer play (autoplay ) with ALL CHARACTERS without depending on players' presence ONLINE OR OFFLINE

example : I AM A PRO . I CLIKED " DEMAND ARENA"    . THE COMPUTER AUTO PAIRS ME AGAINST PRO PLAYER IN ITS

DATABASE AND THE COMPUTER AUTO PLAYS WITH THAT OPPONENT PLAYER'S TOON.

so actually i am not playing against any player in reality in arena , but i m playing against his/her toon played by warspear computer.

advantage : 1. no need waiting hours for opponent players..

victory points can be awarded based on the expert level i.e pros can get + 15 if they win , average guys get +10, noobs get +5

You woke up and some random noob hates you for not healing him in arena and you don't know what he's talking about haha

Actually it's a good idea, almost same thing on summoner wars but on Warspears, can you imagine how warlock is gonna place circle at the right spot or how offline characters will heal or I don't get your suggestion at all?

Ahh offline infinity ticket free ap while being away and do not even know whats going on , waking up in the morning after sleeping 7h , weee 100 loss 

lol awesum idea, an as u re teh genius mind behind al tis, aigrin wil let U clasify teh entire warspeer populatin of al servrs. i gues u kent consider each player's inteligence wen clasifyin em cuz u obvusly dunno everi player ever above lv3, so ull jus hav to base it on type of items (grey name / green name / blue name / purple name / red name), their enchants (no enchants / 1 enchant / full enchant / charms), their lvl, their amplificatin lvl an number of expert skils. easy.

That system wouldn't work because to get fast and easy ap all pros would go newbie arena and kill all low amps.

+ with free tickets the wort of gold would also drop because with ap you can buy health pots, each health pot gives 80 gold if you resell it to a trader. If you spam one hour you can easily make 5-10k gold by buying and reselling pots

Edited by Xredbirdx

That system wouldn't work because to get fast and easy ap all pros would go newbie arena and kill all low amps.

+ with free tickets the wort of gold would also drop because with ap you can buy health pots, each health pot gives 80 gold if you resell it to a trader. If you spam one hour you can easily make 5-10k gold by buying and reselling pots

no . what i suggested was the method of auto pairing  people of similar strengths ,i.e pro WILL be paired against pro and should he win that match, he gets 15 points. Similarly average player will be paired against average plalers ( but not with pro or noobs) ,if he wins ,he gets 10 points, same applies for pairing of noob amped players ,where they play against only noobs and get 5 points only if they win.

You woke up and some random noob hates you for not healing him in arena and you don't know what he's talking about haha

Actually it's a good idea, almost same thing on summoner wars but on Warspears, can you imagine how warlock is gonna place circle at the right spot or how offline characters will heal or I don't get your suggestion at all?

it may not be a problem because if we take example of minions ,they auto heal themselves or the owners. and regarding dark circle, its something similar to how bosses fight ( auto attack us with all their skills )

You think system is smart and powerful enough to control and handle every player that has created an account till now and play it itself and not crash down all the servers ?

• Developer

You think system is smart and powerful enough to control and handle every player that has created an account till now and play it itself and not crash down all the servers ?

It's easier than it sounds.

I guess :)

hey it was just a suggestion. i dont think it needs to be argued upon . imagine u drink an arena points booster pot and wait and wait , yet u dont find opponent , do u like it ? you waste ur money on pot and time too waiting long for opponents. is it justified?

It's easier than it sounds.

I guess :)

If you made 3 categories of arena at every level it would be more a mess. There are less low levels, how are they supposed to do arena fights regulary when there are 3 categories and at once max. 10 people of, for example, lvl6 are online? + you still would have to choose between 2*2,3*3 or 5*5. Even at lvl 23-24 it's sometimes hard to enter arena because less people do demand

At 24 5*5 is played , 2*2 much less , 3*3 abandoned . Other categories I don't know xD , if this is applied in game , well I don't know if it is gonna bug anytime or if it is heavy or something

4-14 2VS2

15-22 3VS3

24 5VS5

This isn't an intelligent game, we're all dumb noobs