Who is this Ladygi? :O

baskentliii

Well, Ladygi used to share account with Eldhrimir, he is the only one i know that could use that acc..... just sayin'

Hamstring was fairly mature on forums, doesn't seem like the person who would spam childish insult's

Hamstring was fairly mature on forums, doesn't seem like the person who would spam childish insult's

And why would he care about the scammer topic about Poley? He/She said in area chat I am slut because I defended Poley.

1. I didn't defend her neither do I offense her, no one could show me a proof of her "scam actions" if she did, what I honestly regret.

2. Everyone was hitting on her in the topic, I tried to judge fairly and supported the one who got insulted by everyone

3. I like Poley she has always been kind to me and when she was offensive to anyone she only was because she defended herself

4. Ladygi started the topic about Poley on the forum, it probably was her

Edited by Xredbirdx

If only two people can log her char and both are respectful, who the hell has it been? -.- It's her fault anyway because she has to controll her account

Poley and every person respects who respect him/her , bringing up stories where there is no proof anyone could believe what he wants , stop bringning up things in this topic bcs elie is pro topic maker 

And why would he care about the scammer topic about Poley? He/She said in area chat I am slut because I defended Poley.

1. I didn't defend her neither do I offense her, no one could show me a proof of her "scam actions" if she did, what I honestly regret.

2. Everyone was hitting on her in the topic, I tried to judge fairly and supported the one who got insulted by everyone

3. I like Poley she has always been kind to me and when she was offensive to anyone she only was because she defended herself

4. Ladygi started the topic about Poley on the forum, it probably was her

Swaaz told me that Ladygi let him use her account so Swaaz could spread the "truth" about poley(No Offence because that's what he told me about)

Edited by YellowDiamond69

And the user claimed he was swaaz too.

Since i hate both redbird and swaaz equally i will not be taking sides here.

And btw birdy before you give someone a warning 'think',my insult was not forwarded to anyone.

What more can you expect from a fan mod. Pshh

That is what all i know and i'm not taking sides because of this.Well i really think that was Swaaz and please don't blame Hamstring or Ladygi.

And btw birdy before you give someone a warning 'think',my insult was not forwarded to anyone.

I quote part of your comment from another topic:

"You afk in arena i automatically presume you're the biggest dick on ws..."

Anyone else agreeing with me that this is an insult?

I think we've got a rule for provoking mods, if you think that wasn't an insult then I recommend you to go back to kindergarten and learn how to speak English.

Mmmm, Elie, can you make me a statue if I go off topic on the ss topic :3

Pvpgi? O SHT LADYGI ALARM GET POLEY HERE GUYS LETS OPEN 5 MORE PAGES OF DRAMA IN THIS TOPIC! Or is that SWAAZ!?

No. He is lower amped than I am and able to defeat everyone and everything because of his great skills.

Everyone and everything, LoL no.

You can't be the best guy at melee classes while being unamped, casters/ranged classes are a diff story

I quote part of your comment from another topic:

"You afk in arena i automatically presume you're the biggest dick on ws..."

Anyone else agreeing with me that this is an insult?

And who was this forwarded to? Good lord..common sense

You quoted my post, smarty pants, and you said stuff related to my post

What the hell happened again, can you people not have a single day without someone getting hacked?

I'm a man.

Because of that I do not and never will understand women.

Because of that I don't strive to find an answer.

Because of that I have nothing important to say here.

Because of that I wrote a pointless reply.

I'm a man.

Because of that I do not and never will understand women.

Because of that I don't strive to find an answer.

Because of that I have nothing important to say here.

Because of that I wrote a pointless reply.

Errr I wouldn't say pointless xD It's a gud one lol :clapping:  :good:  :rofl:

No. He is lower amped than I am and able to defeat everyone and everything because of his great skills.

Killed him with 1 axe in caravan, embarrassing :[

Pvprange #1 pro player, swazz is nowhere in the list of pro players :D

Edited by cybernem