Latest sign sale

Hourai

Yo

Ever since of 2/8/2015's sign sale on my main account as soon as I purchased signs with miracle coins, the account turned to be blocked immediately

I've contacted support already and waiting response, this topic isn't to ask for help to unban but more to ask if there were more cases like this today? About 7-8 more people I know in the same guild and in friendlist have got banned shortly after purchasing signs...

Stop being negative

I want someone to kill me when I sneak into mc's territory soooo

Bump

Rip crusang

Not crusang, but since you >implied my favourite character first, you'll pay with Mokou raping your priest

Yo

Ever since of 2/8/2015's sign sale on my main account as soon as I purchased signs with miracle coins, the account turned to be blocked immediately

I've contacted support already and waiting response, this topic isn't to ask for help to unban but more to ask if there were more cases like this today? About 7-8 more people I know in the same guild and in friendlist have got banned shortly after purchasing signs...

It's good to know at least a name of your character to find out something about this situation.

Edited by r0land

So much appreciated

Can I please ask you to look into Ohnoi/Derpin as well? Please, he suffered the same as I...

Could you please have a look at my characters: Ohnoi/Derpin/Spiceyking since the same thing happened to me.

Thanks in advance

Could you please have a look at my characters: Ohnoi/Derpin/Spiceyking since the same thing happened to me.

Thanks in advance

it's better to report to our technical support, they can answer for sure.