trying to be prince of warspear :D

hehehe lol warspear is interfering my life now..i move with my golden daggers now incase there any mc coming in real world :D :yahoo: :blush: ;D

anyway theres a psp xbox360 andriod and laptop(my entire gaming portal) 8) and ya 2 golden soldiers who are my bodygaurds 8)

hope u like it ... :blush: ...holding daggers in prince of persia style?

duck OFF I GOT 3RD PRICE ONLY :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

13341_.jpg

:bad: today cant sleep this photo has damage my eyes xD  :rofl: :rofl:  hahahahahah prince of persia xd hahahahahahahaha

nice one, i want your laptop and psp, be ready rogue stealth into ur house soon  :wacko:

lol ty...np i will be vigilant in putting traps at enternce :P ....lol

lol nice one

thanks bro

lol you should win, you have that all to play and stay at warspear ;D

hehehe thanks :P still too naive stage to say that...i know ur pic too could be #1 when u post..xD

:bad: today cant sleep this photo has damage my eyes xD  :rofl: :rofl:  hahahahahah prince of persia xd hahahahahahahaha

lol xPPP...want sun glasses? ...nah better kill some elfs in lab xD put ir pic for competition broo  ;D ...anyway got facebook?

Norm)

Funny knives :rofl:

Урожденный англичанин :rofl:

thats my rouge avatar:P...small daggers quick speed to deal multiple blows like ranger blessing :;D

Ty  ...waiting moon for what?farm?

hahaha good.one im waiting for the moon tonight

:shok: :shok: :shok:

E.P.I.C.!!!

:good: :good: :good:

hahahaha thanks bro ;D

:shok:  are those lab daggers?

maybe....got lucky to get 2x of those :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
]]] link=topic=63418.msg224752#msg224752 date=1334965735]

lol nice my bro :friends:

:clapping: :good:

your arrows have gone then u decide use daggers...

cool pic

Forgive my poor English

haha .....trying to become rouge ;D

Check ur bag...looks like i stole ur wtb x2 ;D;D xDDD

:unknw: nice wtb :rofl: :rofl:

This photo not download in my phone :( почемуто...

thats strange :shok: ...try again from your mobile or use pc

nice ....  :good: another entry for the win.  :clapping:

hopefully :blush: ;D ;D

Grt one bro  ;D

bt id probably like better if u held a bow  :blush:

:clapping: may b its ur noob bd :D lmao

maybe rouge xD

Sadly kuzz blocked ur entry to contest.....but u should make a new topic and post up for that...i really hope u win something coz u worked so hard on making thise pics about me.....zzzz i dont think about myself so much that u think about me.....xD..start a new topic andpost it....dont spam on mine...

And btw it was u who lost pvp...but u cant accpet it....i dont care...i have beaten many players better than u...so whats the point in beating a medioker player and bragging :facepalm:

And btw it was u who lost pvp...but u cant accpet it....i dont care...i have beaten many players better than u...so whats the point in beating a medioker player and bragging :facepalm:

you still butthurt. I know, and feel bad for you. Thus why I posted the inspiring pictures to give you hope >:)

hmm very inspiring....ok master ...teach me how to get some free  mcoins plz :tease: 8) :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you still butthurt. I know, and feel bad for you. Thus why I posted the inspiring pictures to give you hope > :)

I personally think these should win. LOL

obssesion? u really kept goin thru a lot trying to annoy people, ure really affected by sono? tannex i understand why u act that way, i found this on sono's photos look at who is kissing his feet :tease:

13862_.jpg

gagagagagagaga.. nice pic bro kos...  :good: :good: u will be the first winner.. dont forget to share mcoin bro..  :pleasantry:

gagagagagagaga.. nice pic bro kos...  :good: :good: u will be the first winner.. dont forget to share mcoin bro..  :pleasantry:

hopefully xD and sure  ;D

obssesion? u really kept goin thru a lot trying to annoy people, ure really affected by sono? tannex i understand why u act that way, i found this on sono's photos look at who is kissing his feet :tease:

LOL what you don't know is that sono don't duel legitely like all the other players. he starts before his opponents are even in place and have given the signal.

Since he don't know how to duel properly, I'll just keep on ganking him and you on a dailey basis.

All in good fun of course :)

13891_.jpg

atleast my bow is lvl 18...u use cheap sowrd :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  no doubt u always lose pvp :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway this is my thread and about competion...so more ur spamming  :tease: ...hmmm why kuzz blocked ur thread..i really liked that pic though ;D ..he gave reason? or just locked?

13929_.jpg

13946_.jpg

13948_.jpg

atleast my bow is lvl 18...u use cheap sowrd :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  no doubt u always lose pvp :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway this is my thread and about competion...so more ur spamming  :tease: ...hmmm why kuzz blocked ur thread..i really liked that pic though ;D ..he gave reason? or just locked?

Who cares if your bow is lvl 18.  You still get beat by arena swords. That tells me you must be half brain dead to farm for days or weeks just to get that bow. I'd rather have fun pvping than farm for hours each day with no drops.

Their reason for locking my picture thread is because it's not really me. I did it for the humor. I don't agree with asking people to post their real photos, as that is a security risk.

Nice attempt at the pictures Kos, but you are nowhere near my level in that respect :)

13960_.jpg

blah  blah blah....when result :spiteful: :spiteful: ;D

blah  blah blah....when result :spiteful: :spiteful: ;D

I posted that pic awhile back.  I'm waiting to see how creative you can be :)

not interested to reply every single question or qurries :tease: ...maybe after competion closes then i shall think of replying....till then no spam  :)

I posted that pic awhile back.  I'm waiting to see how creative you can be :)