Correct the skills of the shaman

dougg

Hello hello !, players GMS!

Marquee talk about the shaman, these latest skills of the shaman are horrible, bad, not good for anything! as anybody disadvantage to that the mcs? because you guys do not gave the last 3 skill shaman to bd or the druid? because whenever bd and druid has privileges and gain good skills? it needs to be fixed, no healer mc class has more than 1 heal as skill, are the elfs have, outside the fact that only two of the expert skill to be good for the shaman, the totten and the lightning shield, the other 3 that came after are terrible !!! already the bd skill, druid are excelent, ya never the skill bad the elf on the other hand to mcs you guys fill skill bad and causes imbalance in the game, and by that fact that the elfs are most on all servers, comics and druid most are in the game due to the privileges that you guys GMS of the classes on the side of elfs.

is already more than at the time of you GMS correct it

LOL!, this guy wants to nerf all sentinel classes and buff the legions' (while all the legion's classes are either balanced or op)

Sham is op

Lock is op

Rogue is op

Barb is balanced WITH NOOB GEAR, if he wears op shit then he's op

Same thing for dks

Necros are balanced (can only reach the op stage when its amped + the user is skilled)

Legion's classes ≥ Sentinels'

If you can't beat someone then train/amp yourself rather than making THREE fail topics crying about classes

LOL!, this guy wants to nerf all sentinel classes and buff the legions' (while all the legion's classes are either balanced or op)

Sham is op

Lock is op

Rogue is op

Barb is balanced WITH NOOB GEAR, if he wears op shit then he's op

Same thing for dks

Necros are balanced (can only reach the op stage when its amped + the user is skilled)

Legion's classes ≥ Sentinels'

If you can't beat someone then train/amp yourself rather than making THREE fail topics crying about classes

Both sides have equal op classes, don't give me the legion>sentinels

You call water ball a stun l0l, bd only has ham (rush doesn't always stun) and counter, actually I've raped many bds on my casters, kiting is easy, I didn't even have to heal on my healers, and about druid, it "might" be op since my un-geared lvl 14 druid raped a +10 bd in the arena (dat was a full hp 1VS1), druid is the same as the other healers, if you kite perfectly you'll surely win (if you combo ranged attackers well you'll win too)

Note: You can kite ranged attackers too

druid = heal master

druid = stun master.

If you are analyzing the characteristics of each class on a scale from 0 to 10 the druid and 8 points support or heal among other items that may come as a group, shaman and also 8 points and 8 necro also point in entando only the druid has more than one real advantage that the elfs in wars, arenas ....

every time you're about to kill someone the en elfs of the druid do qualqer almost dead already keep the player full hp, no healer class has mc 2 heal skill in the same class, outside all skill druid are useful, those of shaman not!

the question raised here and the privilege! If you are of a good skill to elfs and obligation also give mcs in order to maintain the balance, that balance is gone, and now serves most any elf are, most are comics and druid

You call water ball a stun l0l, bd only has ham (rush doesn't always stun) and counter, actually I've raped many bds on my casters, kiting is easy, I didn't even have to heal on my healers, and about druid, it "might" be op since my un-geared lvl 14 druid raped a +10 bd in the arena (dat was a full hp 1VS1), druid is the same as the other healers, if you kite perfectly you'll surely win (if you combo ranged attackers well you'll win too)

Note: You can kite ranged attackers too

Yes i do, even tho it is no "real" stun

Druid can keep you perma (semi-)stunned. They have root, forest song, tornade, water ball.

And on top 3 heal skills, from which one is super op (yeah ik, link can only be used in pt bla bla bla)

Thats a fact, no hypothesis, druids are op

And to bd:

Heavy armor, same dmg as rogue, also (semi-)stun skills (ham, rush) and a bunch of dmg skills (normal one, sonic boom, ham deals a bit, counterattack, which is pretty op) and with enlightenment their dodge and accu is raised too:

Conclusion: same stats as lightweight armor while wearing heavy armor, same damage as a dps while being a tank, pretty much only annoying skills

I totally have no problems killing druids/BDs, they're not gods, just requires a bit of skill

I dont have a Problem too... But that might be because im +10...

Still from a "normal" amped persons view, especially if they are no healer, druid and bd are op. Again, this is no thesis, there a ton of people complaining here in this forum and most of this complains are about these two classes.

Edited by Thiefmastr

What, I can rape +10 bds on a sham/necro/priest/lock while being +0 at the same time, kiting > amp

About druid all you gotta do is time your attacks, all melees got skills to catch kiters, a melee vs melee or a caster vs caster is a matter of skill (and some amp)

If you're saying bd is a god then rogue shud nerfed, and sham and lock and ranger, its not always about how op the classes are, necro is the most underpowered caster and still you can fk up ppl (and bds), all melees range from semi balanced to op

i can duck up every other classes with pretty much every class because i amp myself +10 (except necro, i suck at playing necro)

i also can duck up every +10 melee with a +0 ranged, thats no skill just running around and hope ham doesnt get you

still out of my experience (i played with all classes against all classes) it was easiest with rogue, bd, druid to win and it was hardest to win against these.

Edited by Thiefmastr

About mages, they aren't bad. They just aren't shinning in 1v1.

i actually think mages are one of the most underrated charcters in warspear. If you have decent amp (I don't mean +10, +8 is ok too) they deal a ton of damage, and together with ethereal barrier, chains and warping away they can defend themself good.

Liar. Skill isn't > to amp at all.

The BD would kill using only his counterattack.

I think that you live 2 years ago.

Who clan kite a BD foreer now ?

Kiting is the best way to de-synchonise the real game and your visual game.

BD have a shield to take a good amount of damages (based on their natural tankiness), counterrattack that slow down their opponent, a rush skill to reduce the range, and hamstring that take a huge davantage of desynchro.

You cannot kite that forever. In one single hamstring, he can manage to kill you.

About mages, they aren't bad. They just aren't shinning in 1v1.

And still, it's not a reason to make a class op.

Shaman is pretty balanced imo. They have been turned in a more supporting way (better than druids for boss hunt). Their energy field and skill cooldown work well together.

Just the ancestor hand need a fix for stunned target, and he will be equal to the druid push/heal skill.

Sham is nearly as op as druid since it has the same advantages vs melee

You can kite forever, shield and counter got cds too, simply wait untill they're off, it would be dumb af if you attack them while on counter

Ima stop posting here unless you mention me, I don't wanna hear another "you can't kite bds"

@Thief necro requires alot of adaptations and target switching, it half the same as priest, also you can nuke rogues if you fk up their elusive combo, ruin elusive combo = win, just time your stuns and/or binds/silences

This is the last time I'm gonna say this: If you can't ****ing kite then don't make a casters, a caster that doesn't kite is a shitty meat bag

Desynchronisation doesn't happen ALL the time, kiting isn't dead, I can defend my viewpoint is a "fact" I don't have to prove it, how's that sad? How's stopping posting due to getting bored from ppl crying 24/7 about a class because they "cannot kite perfectly" if kiting was dead then no one would've even made druids, before you post stuff get me evidence, don't say thing that doesn't have structure, I see many amped bds fall everyday to casters and yet you say kiting is dead, I'm out

Nope, I've tried sham too, was as easy as druid, blind ball quake (maybe totem) is an easy combo

Shaman has never been a weak class. In fact it's always been one of the best. The ability to range,kite,heal are hard to over come for any class. The addition of totem has allowed shaman to burst down just about any class. Mix in quake and blind its border line comical.

People also base who is good and what's good from 1v1. Which here means very little. Anyone with knowledge can fight 1 person. Turns into a who crits more who dodges so on. Very little placement skills. Try fighting more than one to see where you stand. All that comes with gear. If you're lvl 20 and you make it hard as hell for people to kill you well then its time to lvl and gear up so you can dish the pain.

As far as kiting. Dead? I think not. Shaman is the best kiter all around. With blind totem and quake you can kite entire groups of people and kill them. Only thing that usually stops me is a root from a lvl15 druid. Druid is a good kiter but we're back to 1v1 here. They can't root someone and dmg them with another person around. Lock cant sustain the kite no heal one mistake you die.

Skills - blind is op, heal is op, totem is op, quake if used right is close to op, ancestral hand if used right is good. I never use LS but its decent. So you need a few more skills to be good or what? You get a shield and ball for extra dmg. You should be set.

You want to get good? Use a proper build join 5x5 arena hunt nadir solo get killed a whole lot and learn. Or amp really high and play with the big dogs.

Shaman has never been a weak class. In fact it's always been one of the best. The ability to range,kite,heal are hard to over come for any class. The addition of totem has allowed shaman to burst down just about any class. Mix in quake and blind its border line comical.

People also base who is good and what's good from 1v1. Which here means very little. Anyone with knowledge can fight 1 person. Turns into a who crits more who dodges so on. Very little placement skills. Try fighting more than one to see where you stand. All that comes with gear. If you're lvl 20 and you make it hard as hell for people to kill you well then its time to lvl and gear up so you can dish the pain.

As far as kiting. Dead? I think not. Shaman is the best kiter all around. With blind totem and quake you can kite entire groups of people and kill them. Only thing that usually stops me is a root from a lvl15 druid. Druid is a good kiter but we're back to 1v1 here. They can't root someone and dmg them with another person around. Lock cant sustain the kite no heal one mistake you die.

Skills - blind is op, heal is op, totem is op, quake if used right is close to op, ancestral hand if used right is good. I never use LS but its decent. So you need a few more skills to be good or what? You get a shield and ball for extra dmg. You should be set.

You want to get good? Use a proper build join 5x5 arena hunt nadir solo get killed a whole lot and learn. Or amp really high and play with the big dogs.

:good:There you go. ​

Edited by 342621117mk

I never seen such a great amount of bullshit just in a single post.

Shaman healing ability is the 4th on the game (below druid/priest and imo, necro).

Shaman kite ? You guys probably never left lvl 6 arena. Druid do that far better.

Shaman burst with totem ? What can you burst now ? Anyone can stop you or tank your whole combo.

How about bladedancer that have a burst, a good DPS, and what's more tankiness ?

Kiting isn't as powerfull as before.

But that, was by far the biggest piece of dumbshit you wrote.

With blind totem and quake you can kite entire groups of people and kill them.

Root => 5 yards.

You can't kite the druid root.

But no surprise, with such a dumb nickname, no surprise you're showing common elves's viewpoint.

+1

Your reading comprehension sucks so I'll break it down.

When did I say I'd kite a druid? Why would I? I'll stand and bang him out while moving to avoid stuns. So in a sense I guess you could say I would kite the stuns.

Shaman heal is a HoT like druids. Obviously a priest and necro have a better pure heal. Here's the top secret information you seemed to have missed. HoT = heal over time. It's constantly running. With crits it easily out heals necro and priests. Arena/DG no one out heals me. Stats are almost always doubled. With cool down I can keep two people healed fairly easy while fighting. 696 crit heal you do the math slick.

Kite entire groups and kill them.. I do this daily. As I mentioned above not much stops me but a "lvl15 druid" I was hinting at the fact all it takes is one root from any random noob and the mob crushes me. Clearly above your head. But outside of that and multiple +10s I'll kill a few of you before I cross and stretch my legs.

Again honestly your reply was filled with not much other than a few chippy insults but puberty does that so I'll let it slide. But it just shows you have lack of knowledge or lack of a proper argument usually both go hand in hand.

I never seen such a great amount of bullshit just in a single post.

Shaman healing ability is the 4th on the game (below druid/priest and imo, necro).

Shaman kite ? You guys probably never left lvl 6 arena. Druid do that far better.

Shaman burst with totem ? What can you burst now ? Anyone can stop you or tank your whole combo.

How about bladedancer that have a burst, a good DPS, and what's more tankiness ?

Kiting isn't as powerfull as before.

But that, was by far the biggest piece of dumbshit you wrote.

With blind totem and quake you can kite entire groups of people and kill them.

Root => 5 yards.

You can't kite the druid root.

But no surprise, with such a dumb nickname, no surprise you're showing common elves's viewpoint.

That was unnecessary lol

Your reading comprehension sucks so I'll break it down.

When did I say I'd kite a druid? Why would I? I'll stand and bang him out while moving to avoid stuns. So in a sense I guess you could say I would kite the stuns.

Shaman heal is a HoT like druids. Obviously a priest and necro have a better pure heal. Here's the top secret information you seemed to have missed. HoT = heal over time. It's constantly running. With crits it easily out heals necro and priests. Arena/DG no one out heals me. Stats are almost always doubled. With cool down I can keep two people healed fairly easy while fighting. 696 crit heal you do the math slick.

Kite entire groups and kill them.. I do this daily. As I mentioned above not much stops me but a "lvl15 druid" I was hinting at the fact all it takes is one root from any random noob and the mob crushes me. Clearly above your head. But outside of that and multiple +10s I'll kill a few of you before I cross and stretch my legs.

Again honestly your reply was filled with not much other than a few chippy insults but puberty does that so I'll let it slide. But it just shows you have lack of knowledge or lack of a proper argument usually both go hand in hand.

True, shaman/druid heal is OP priests gets owned easily by locks.

Druid is op and they have stun skills, shaman got too many damage skills. Both classes are op and depend on who's using it or how you build your character.

Lmfao, ppl actually think kiting is useless, the new generation of fail casters is here :facepalm:

Lmfao, ppl actually think kiting is useless, the new generation of fail casters is here :facepalm:

No one said it's useless, it is just not as easy as you guys claim it to be, not for a shaman at least after quake radius got rediuced.

Soon to be high enough, actually they count as they still have the same skill set but without ex skills

Since I know how is this gonna end, you telling me that shit doesn't count just to evade the fact that you guys wanna buff/berf stuff because you can't simply "kite" I'm outta here

Soon to be high enough, actually they count as they still have the same skill set but without ex skills

Since I know how is this gonna end, you telling me that shit doesn't count just to evade the fact that you guys wanna buff/berf stuff because you can't simply "kite" I'm outta here

Yes, we can't kite, just end this discussion since you're basing your knowledge on a lvl 14, good day.

I'm not basing it on lvl 14, man is that the only excuse you come up with, I expected more

If you can't kite then delete your shaman jk :[

Falcon kites +10 BDS 1000+ damage and wins most of the time, rapes +10 druids with totem, quake, lighting shield. Physik is a great druid but still he couldn't beat him. Falcon op shaman op, if you disagree then delete your shaman and make a ranger.

Falcon is kinda outdated but still he kites and kill most of the +10 BDS like kickexgun, vendetaa. Just because you can't kite it doesn't mean others can't kite or shaman sucks. Shaman is one of the op class. You used to be nice I don't know since when you have grown a D on your head xD