[2015.07.30] Fisrt legendary achievements!

r0land

I got the legendary achievement :) well it s not 15 days = 15k wins, it s full arena season, so 3 month.. yea i played & i had fun with my friends chatting + i did many gp, + i could pass a wonderful summer with my irl friends going to the beach or whatever.. but i m just a lil upset cos they should give a "legendary award" also, yea i have my name written in achievement legendary, it s nice but prolly not enough.. :

aw you want a trophy bro

Yeah or a legendary costum. Didn't they announced that achievement could award you with costum ? Death haven't received even a simple medal for that

>200 medals - Inquisitor's Vestment/Torturer's Vestment

I got the legendary achievement :) well it s not 15 days = 15k wins, it s full arena season, so 3 month.. yea i played & i had fun with my friends chatting + i did many gp, + i could pass a wonderful summer with my irl friends going to the beach or whatever.. but i m just a lil upset cos they should give a "legendary award" also, yea i have my name written in achievement legendary, it s nice but prolly not enough..  :

Bro, sometimes you are so greedy :aggressive:  :friends:  :lol:

Old warspear : legendary means player who doin something big for their faction , respected by friend and feared by enemy .

New warspear : legendary means errrrrrrr.......

yes Really true, new warspear means just the mcoins spammer is legendary...

even if the player is very lazy ass and not active, he's still legendary!!

Not every mcoiner can be legendary. Death is one of the leader of the best guild of US saphire, he's very active and use the best gear.

Sithlords is the highest level guild but definitely not better than THEMERCS :)

yes Really true, new warspear means just the mcoins spammer is legendary...

even if the player is very lazy ass and not active, he's still legendary!!

Just to say it: Deaath is not any random mcoin spammer who is legendary. He works hard for his guild, for his gear and all stuff

u spoke about legendary... I think the old winners in arena should have something in achiviements, I think they also got something what we have to respect :)

Edited by Xmasteer

If people spend ample enough money in game to get high enough rankings don't you think they're at the point of dedication that they'd be called legendary in the specific field... That's how i think of it atleast.

There are 4 slots on legendary as of now. 3 of them can be achieved by spamming arena and having 15k wins. The other one is by having all armor and accessory craft up to lvl 14. "Virtuoso" legendary is something achieved by having a lot of patience, time and gold. I guess that is the real legendary for me. I just hope that devs doesn't change its requirement with update 5.1。