[2015.07.30] Fisrt legendary achievements!

r0land

T8o5sxs.jpg

Hi there, guys!
We have some good news for news, more to say, LEGENDARY news.
We have two players from Ru-Amber server who have achieved Legendary status, let's congratulate them:

Salent (druid, 24) have got "Arena Hero 3х3" achievement.
Azazelikm (ranger, 24) have got "Arena Hero 5х5" achievement.

Their names are will be part of Arinar history forever.
It's also a great example for every player from every server, that impossible is always nothing, anyone can be legendary.
That's why we're waiting for some new heroes to appear!

Let's go, warriors, leave your chapter in Arinar legendary history!

Edited by r0land

Ow nice , congrats . 15k wins pew haha

When will be addedelivered more achievements ? These are kinda few need more new in my opinion . :)

Vera where is your legendary already, you disappointed me :[

What would you want me do?

I thought I mentioned that for some reason I cannot log-in..

Well, I stumbled upon this.. weird portal and found myself in the Land of Ooo.

I couldn't do any achievements while in there, my friend.

Apologies for disappointing you, then.

I looked messed up..

6D4RGa5.png

I saw Pete.. I mean Simon the Ice King there, though.

15000 wins in 15 days. Let's see: Every day 1000 fights and of which, 1000 wins. Arena matches take approximately 1 minute including waiting. 1000 minutes is the same as 16-17 hours. So 17h/d of arena for 15 days. I couldn't do that even if I had the money.

15000 wins in 15 days. Let's see: Every day 1000 fights and of which, 1000 wins. Arena matches take approximately 1 minute including waiting. 1000 minutes is the same as 16-17 hours. So 17h/d of arena for 15 days. I couldn't do that even if I had the money.

Spam with loser party, one fight will take 30 seconds max but you would have to pay the double amount of tickets. They obviously didn't do all fights vs randoms :P

Gratz anyway, took a lot of time and work to achieve the goal so they really deserve to be mentioned in the warspear history!

Edited by Xredbirdx

Spam with loser party, one fight will take 30 seconds max but you would have to pay the double amount of tickets. They obviously didn't do all fights vs randoms :P

Gratz anyway, took a lot of time and work to achieve the goal so they really deserve to be mentioned in the warspear history!

Yea it takes some crazy skills to win against loser pt aka naked players in arena all day, they totally deserved to be mentioned in the Warspears history. xD

Yea it takes some crazy skills to win against loser pt aka naked players in arena all day, they totally deserved to be mentioned in the Warspears history. xD

I like how they brag at wc and be like "you want teh fists bro"

If they did 100 tickets per hour which is reasonable that means they wasted 150hrs to get it xD good for them

Almost a week non sleep 

Hello there R0land, I wish achievements rating will also have classifications... Something like after finishing dungeons, players will be able to see who did the most dmg, most dmg taken, cured, etc... So in achievement ratings, players can also browse it like arena rating classified in 2x2, 3x3 and 5x5... So it is like there will be an overall category, hero, world, social, fun and legendary so we players will be able to see who are the top players in certain categories... One purpose of this is that it will help us check other player's achievement and look on how to do it... Also, this kind of sections on achievement ratings will help those legendary players get some fame cause only a few will make it to the legendary section of achievements which is really something to be proud of... And also, Maybe you can do something about the Virtuoso achievement... Something to display our level 14 weapons crafting... I know that Legion faction doesn't need bow crafting but maybe you can do something for us to show our level 14 weapon craft to the world... Having those green checks on craft is good for the eyes hehehe...

• 4 weeks later...

I got the legendary achievement :) well it s not 15 days = 15k wins, it s full arena season, so 3 month.. yea i played & i had fun with my friends chatting + i did many gp, + i could pass a wonderful summer with my irl friends going to the beach or whatever.. but i m just a lil upset cos they should give a "legendary award" also, yea i have my name written in achievement legendary, it s nice but prolly not enough..  :