Magic Vs Full Physical

Mayr

23 members have voted

1. 1. Physical build vs Magic build

• Magic
    • Physical

I'vs seen so many paladins running around with +9 +10 2h axes which I think is their main weapon. What I dont understand is why would you go full physical when all your skills need magic  :unknw: but maybe there is a reason and I just don't know. Please share what you think is it better to go full physical or use all magic  :drinks:

Edited by UK

Both are better at specific situations, also, not all skills use magic, I prefer balanced so I won't vote

They are all idiotic dmg whores

Only a true pala will know that magic is needed the most, and people shall cry from the banner

Exactly a pala without magic using a two hand can only use purify.

Heal, banner, call,sun all use magic  :good:

Edited by UK

Best pala setup i've seen:

-Spear/1h mace with magic

-physical dmg cloak and amulet

-Skyfire rings

Increased hp + Decent magic and Decent dmg

You totally forgot that pallys can swap magic for a stun, a disable and a binding silence, an amped phys pally does 700-900 + with the right gear so by using your spells you can do 3 normal hits + 2 purifications + other shit so in total you should be dead already (phys pallys don't have 0 magic, their magic is 100 - unknown + )

All types of pallys are useful

P.S: Don't talk bs about phys pallys when you didn't try it

You totally forgot that pallys can swap magic for a stun, a disable and a binding silence, an amped phys pally does 700-900 + with the right gear so by using your spells you can do 3 normal hits + 2 purifications + other shit so in total you should be dead already (phys pallys don't have 0 magic, their magic is 100 - unknown + )

All types of pallys are useful

P.S: Don't talk bs about phys pallys when you didn't try it

use quotes so we know whether to eat popcorn or not.

Actually I voted for both.. Since both are useful for pallys in different situations.

I'd say go 2/4 accessories magic in pvp, and yeah preferred Sky fire rings x2, with mace physical enchanted or magic enchanted spear.

And for dungs, I'd see full darkmist physical dmg accessories with physical dmg enchanted spear are best to use.

Actually I voted for both.. Since both are useful for pallys in different situations.

I'd say go 2/4 accessories magic in pvp, and yeah preferred Sky fire rings x2, with mace physical enchanted or magic enchanted spear.

And for dungs, I'd see full darkmist physical dmg accessories with physical dmg enchanted spear are best to use.

Give that man.... a cookie

Exactly what I'm trying to say

Full physical is a very stupid build because paladin's skills are also based on magic. Illumination, Banner, Sun Seal, Harad's Call, Heal and FOJ-Purify combo needs magic. If you would go all physical, then better make a barbarian.

Full physical is a very stupid build because paladin's skills are also based on magic. Illumination, Banner, Sun Seal, Harad's Call, Heal and FOJ-Purify combo needs magic. If you would go all physical, then better make a barbarian.

Exactly what  I think  :lol:

I agee with you if you were talking about pvp and arena. But in dung, you will not need magic as much as you will need physical dmg.

Banner is the strongest dmg dealing skill for palas when full magic, ok that's right but banner's cd is 40 secs while you deal physical dmg each 2-3 secs. Remember too the purification dmg. And I did't say go 0 magic xD just the magic from spear would be good enough.

I agee with you if you were talking about pvp and arena. But in dung, you will not need magic as much as you will need physical dmg.

Banner is the strongest dmg dealing skill for palas when full magic, ok that's right but banner's cd is 40 secs while you deal physical dmg each 2-3 secs. Remember too the purification dmg. And I did't say go 0 magic xD just the magic from spear would be good enough.

I also agree with you on dungeon hehehe... Full physical is indeed the best at dg since basic atks and purify is based on phy atk. Banner is just a supportive skill on dg that gives your party additional 25% dmg while banner is active。

• 2 months later...

Im usin full magic dmg and xs healer class or lock/mage i will make all cry because heal skill lol(full heal) not kill me easy in lv 16 usin 5% cap heal 458 crit 916!, detail i use full mag def+full crit set hahaha,+ them solo many bosses map2, full dmg is good against others dmg class :spiteful:, balanced i do is best, paladin is suport class/dmg/heal many skills builds paladins is the bests  :blush: 

Im usin full magic dmg and xs healer class or lock/mage i will make all cry because heal skill lol(full heal) not kill me easy in lv 16 usin 5% cap heal 458 crit 916!, detail i use full mag def+full crit set hahaha,+ them solo many bosses map2, full dmg is good against others dmg class :spiteful:, balanced i do is best, paladin is suport class/dmg/heal many skills builds paladins is the bests  :blush:

Your Ingles... I like that shit.

Only two good paladins in game Gladiator and Zeus if your not one of those two delete your char or straight up copy them

They won't even be able to be as good as them when they try to copy them :fool:

Only two good paladins in game Gladiator and Zeus if your not one of those two delete your char or straight up copy them

What an aggressive statement O.o

I had my own build, and it worked out perfect at lower amps.

If you're just going to copy other people what's the point of playing the game in the first place? :pleasantry:

Then dont make a paladin Its quite simple Really and Pbednetra #1 Low Amp Paladin

If hed take off his crappy eternal frost shield those things are weak. Make u nub 

also paladins cant be even decent below +8 thats why there isnt alot of pros and it requires a acute setup which is sorta mainstream 

Edited by Turtle

Then dont make a paladin Its quite simple Really and Pbednetra #1 Low Amp Paladin

If hed take off his crappy eternal frost shield those things are weak. Make u nub

also paladins cant be even decent below +8 thats why there isnt alot of pros and it requires a acute setup which is sorta mainstream

I know my stuff is weak atm. But im broke. So yeaaa.

And the other shield i have is a pontiffs shield which understandibly cant compete with my current one in any way.

I cant even afford skyfires atm...

But hey im ahead of selling a staff for friggin 200k

He gets the money next week so i can have a partly upgrade.

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

With broke i mean broke broke but good idea :D

Damn.. That amount of breakness is too high.

Breakness.. Yeah new English word.

Did u call me bad and good at the same time?! XD

And glad, i currently has 1k in bag. So fml.

When im done with getting my computer, a new mcoin force will appear! *rawr*

Paladin us my main account in elf. My two cents are simple and being ling winded I shall carry it on here. First, I dont think 2h is the main set for a Paladin. Shields drop for elf side and really only a Paladin can use them. That shield bonus of 15% to ph and mag resistance are huge and only get bigger as one amps gear. That said, definitely a Paladin without mdmg is as naked as a BD fighting with one sword. Over the time I have been here playing I have learned a great deal on setting up and to ignore a Paladins need for mdmg is never wise. Heal in arena soldily set can become a game changer and turn around any situation. As was already said too are the effective attacks all concentrated on mdmg increase. By increasing mdmg a Paladin effectively increases all the damage he does in quests and arena. A spear is a good weapon but the only one I have seen so far that will get me to give up my shield is of course the new "Puppet Masters Spear" (gz and brilliance to its creator) though it seems to be the most illusive and evading drop for me as I have stormed dungeon 26 without ceasing for some time now. Considering this maybe I could suggest here please the need for a Shield with mdmg increase that flows with like the arena mace I weild now? Its adding would be an awesome addition. Considering Paladins are the most common of tanks in dungeons a shield that plays to their strengths would be a blessing. One cant ignore physical dmg but mdmg I feel will the skill set for paladins is defo the most important and I have been building around that game graphic ever since with great effect. I use Mace and shield of frost atm mostly as its ny highest level weapon and tends to smack in there more effectively but i prefer to run my mdmg much higher. Just imo ;-) thanks for the read!

• 1 month later...

guys im still kinda new to the game but  a meele class without psychical dmg is shit:/ cuz hes a  meele class if ur going full magic go healer :mega_shok:

Many Paladin's skill depend on magic damage.

Everyone have their own build but pala with magic vs pala no magic, pala with magic win :blush: 

Check out the new xmas spear.. it's like haloween one. But with penetration.

Pffff *facepalm* who told devs we liked that spear :/