[2015.07.28] There will be chests!

r0land

In the comments of this post I see many people thanking and happy, but for what reason? I think this "gift" ridiculous and mizervel without counting those 3 signs that we won with the update of kronus with that time limit and a mizeria compared to thetrillions and trillions to the aigrind invoice with players looking to party at the cost ofvery real money every day the game gets more mercenary AIGRIND please reassessyour actions with relation to neccessidade of mcoins in the game this getting boringthis difference in players with miracle and players without miracle should exist but so much? Don't stand so happy people open their eyes.

Where did you learn Engrish?

u can use it on item and sell that item in market*Z*

Ofc....his rogue can use the xbow skin in his useless xbow he got somewhere and sell it to a necro or a shaman.

Wt a good idea!! How i never thought about that!!

Ofc....his rogue can use the xbow skin in his useless xbow he got somewhere and sell it to a necro or a shaman.

Wt a good idea!! How i never thought about that!!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Edited by UK

I like the chest and this little gift from AIGRIND. I hope I will have luck :D

Although I am still a bit o_O about the latest gifts (expiring signs and scrolls). Hopefully THIS won't be like that.

Regarding to the post someome made before about Miracle Coins. They are needed, bro! Otherwise the game couldn't be as awesome as it is now. And yes, they make you buy it pretty much, but haven't you heard about PROFIT? What kind of phone do you have? iPhone? Well, you should know that there is like 1000% profit on a single iPhone device... and people still buy it...

WS is still playable without Miralce Coins, a bit harder, but not impossible. If you wanna see an example, inspect my barbarian on EU-Emerald. His name is Tatelan. I haven't spent a single penny on the game... And I feel like the king, cause my account is more special than Hassn's :D

So, dear complainer, be calm, life is often ungraceful...

I like the chest and this little gift from AIGRIND. I hope I will have luck :D

Although I am still a bit o_O about the latest gifts (expiring signs and scrolls). Hopefully THIS won't be like that.

Regarding to the post someome made before about Miracle Coins. They are needed, bro! Otherwise the game couldn't be as awesome as it is now. And yes, they make you buy it pretty much, but haven't you heard about PROFIT? What kind of phone do you have? iPhone? Well, you should know that there is like 1000% profit on a single iPhone device... and people still buy it...

WS is still playable without Miralce Coins, a bit harder, but not impossible. If you wanna see an example, inspect my barbarian on EU-Emerald. His name is Tatelan. I haven't spent a single penny on the game... And I feel like the king, cause my account is more special than Hassn's :D

So, dear complainer, be calm, life is often ungraceful...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one :3

Just a suggestion, if those chests have weapon skins:

Why not make 2 different chests, one for mc and elf, customized for their respective faction? :)

So that mc side will get no bow stuff

taken to the extreme, not even mace skins and crystals for legion

No spear skins and crystals for sentinels

lvl 1 also will get chests? Or only highest players?

No. We know you've allready made 69 accounts with level1 characters, but no. I'm pretty sure developers are clever enough to not do the same mistake again.

No. We know you've allready made 69 accounts with level1 characters, but no. I'm pretty sure developers are clever enough to not do the same mistake again.

How would that help if the items received from chests will be personal.

Personal sphere:

Move equippable weapon around to amp it

Same with crystals

Same with temporary signs 

I got kinda excited about these chests, but now when I think about it, its nothing that good...They'll make one skin for each class, so everybody will have the same skin and you won't be even able to sell it :/ But on the other side, it's free...so whatever

I really need to know if these chests will be also temporary, since next week I will be on holidays and will be completely afk. And I don't want to miss the chance to get awesome stuff..