My Submission

Thats not you and is photoshop lol

Now how do you know? You dont know me. And we were told we could use photoshop to tweak it.

Umadbro you arent' as creative? LOL.

I found that photo at google. That guy has a pencil in hand. The mobile is fake, the whole pic is fake. How shamefull

Yes your pathetic comment was shameful. Its meant to be funny fool.

Funny you took the time to research the picture LMAO, dude named after a dog.

BTW, the whole picture is not fake. I photoshoped the cell phone,warspear on cell screen, and chat bubble myself.

It is a funny pic but if its not really you its a bit unfair i mean it does say a pic of "you" playing Warspear if this is you tho good one  :lol:

It is a funny pic but if its not really you its a bit unfair i mean it does say a pic of "you" playing Warspear if this is you tho good one  :lol:

I think its a bit unfair to ask people to post their real picture. Too many crazy people out there.

But the toilet part is true hahah

I think its a bit unfair to ask people to post their real  :rofl:picture. Too many crazy people out there.

But the toilet part is true hahah

Its just a picture like the guy on the toilet hahah its not like someone is going to see him and sai "hey he was on google kill him!!" Haha but i guess i understand your concern  :good:

Now be honestppl, who hasnt gone to the crapper with their phone n plot to kill someone or something in game while u release a load from ur system? Lol  just make sure to wash ur hands n phone  or u may give the ppl of warspear pinkeye. Nice pic lol.  It better win:D

Now be honestppl, who hasnt gone to the crapper with their phone n plot to kill someone or something in game while u release a load from ur system? Lol  just make sure to wash ur hands n phone  or u may give the ppl of warspear pinkeye. Nice pic lol.  It better win:D

Pinkeye from piss/shit? lol i think you need to research pink eye

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Thats not you and is photoshop lol

I found that photo at google. That guy has a pencil in hand. The mobile is fake, the whole pic is fake. How shamefull