About Rich People in Server

Eronymous

Ok i want to say this Because all the people know the bests players are all rich, and we are talking about "best" because have all equipt +10 and maybe they dont have skill to play, Just they Win because have Tbe best equipt +10 only with real money.

Here how i remember i saw The Skill of the players dosnt Matter :V just matter ur +Shit weap

They have many things,nice equipt but How i ever say they are Arrogants :!

They have at least +10 Arena pj in low levels, Simply, U can win to they

Finally, all people are going to say im noob, im crying but, think what u want thiis is a critic and i know peole think the same than me

Ok i want to say this Because all the people know the bests players are all rich, and we are talking about "best" because have all equipt +10 and maybe they dont have skill to play, Just they Win because have Tbe best equipt +10 only with real money.

Here how i remember i saw The Skill of the players dosnt Matter :V just matter ur +Shit weap

Finally, all people are going to say im noob, im crying but, think what u want thiis is a critic and i know peole think the same than me

Go AMP :spiteful:

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, your crying, your a stupid noob crying cuz he cant afford amp. What about if 2 +10 players faced eachother? Amp would not give either of them an advantage over the other, henceforth, they need skill to win. Its too common for stupid noobs to think rich players have no skill.

dude i made a +9 character with costumes and rare equips with 25$ if ur too poor to make urself strong with a measly 25$ i suggest u quit my brother is 10 and did that and hes all +7-8 M8.

• 1 month later...

Snowman you can put your opinion without bad words,respect ppl opinion

Actually its a fact: 2 +10 players have no advantage over eachother regarding amp so skill is the way to win.

• 3 weeks later...

Try to use ur commonsense,even a newbie can practice how to kill with tactics,do you know ? that all of that +10 player play much longer than u ?

i once killed a full +10 mage with my +7 spear pala with mix lvl20-17-13 equips. Also many rangers,druids who are +9. Learn to play your class, if you work and amp like +6,7,8 you can do it.

i once killed a full +10 mage with my +7 spear pala with mix lvl20-17-13 equips. Also many rangers,druids who are +9. Learn to play your class, if you work and amp like +6,7,8 you can do it.

even a noob can kill mage in 1v1 battle,try to kill them in 5x5 :D 5 mage +5 vs 5 paladin like yours :D