Hear me, hear me! MC of Sapphire!

IceKiller

You are with Reu. The person who stole Izmircoast few days ago  :facepalm:

:facepalm: more scamers damn... be careful icekiller

You are with Reu. The person who stole Izmircoast few days ago  :facepalm:

dont worry . I will rape you ans u are gonna be assgiver , kid

anal in the party  :facepalm:

someone seems horny, take your pills bro, you might go wild like when you saw an old man naked in the street, good times bro  :lol:

i really dnt know wt u want us to know wts goin on in lab.

i gave gagalady to reu/natacha (strawberry) bcz i was away for like 10-15 days or so and they needed druid help in laby. Well they didnt take a penny and the day i got my contest winning mcoins i gave acc to a frnd who was saving me frm spillin mcoins in people. he changed pwd and soon explained me that "if they wr doin u any good they wud hav given u a simple laby belt or heal glove to up u r heal (244, no laby items). they dnt even leave reliquary in ur bag so u can sell n get gold. if u dnt get anything out of it and ur eqip repair is gettin wasted, u better nt give them ur character...."

thing is, reu said he wud up my heal like he made for izmircoast (270) but he didnt. what more time does it take to get a frequent drop. he gave it all to strawberry ik and its not fair, so i kept my character frm them. its mean how i cudnt do my half an hour chat sessions with my buds :( bcz they wr in lab for 5-6 hours everyday..

he has many other peoples account. i know a lv16 bd maxwellz (+8) who i never seen on aftr reu owned him.

@reu u better not speak bad, bcz if u hav anything to say u better explain it. ur slang speaks for ur guilt...

@natacha idk wt i was thinkin. i thot u joined the sms hack in naivety. i agree u farmed and wrked hard but how only u got everything while gaga was there too in ur team. u promised u'll share...

i favored u guys when u all got banned cz i thot we wr frnds. anyways trusting u guys was a mistake

u know this game is good becz the chat and frnds stuff is way cooler than facebook

plus we get to help eachother. thats how we socialize. its totally fair how some get real cool cross-culture frndz and some get drops. currently 3 people know my acc and they use all 3 chars for war/tank/heal purposes as im nt on for long hours. idc even if they change pwd or sell things on me or take my gold. bcz the day ill ask em fr smthing they will get me everything i nid....

i gave gagalady to reu/natacha (strawberry) bcz i was away for like 10-15 days or so and they needed druid help in laby. Well they didnt take a penny and the day i got my contest winning mcoins i gave acc to a frnd who was saving me frm spillin mcoins in people. he changed pwd and soon explained me that "if they wr doin u any good they wud hav given u a simple laby belt or heal glove to up u r heal (244, no laby items). they dnt even leave reliquary in ur bag so u can sell n get gold. if u dnt get anything out of it and ur eqip repair is gettin wasted, u better nt give them ur character...."

thing is, reu said he wud up my heal like he made for izmircoast (270) but he didnt. what more time does it take to get a frequent drop. he gave it all to strawberry ik and its not fair, so i kept my character frm them. its mean how i cudnt do my half an hour chat sessions with my buds :( bcz they wr in lab for 5-6 hours everyday..

he has many other peoples account. i know a lv16 bd maxwellz (+8) who i never seen on aftr reu owned him.

@reu u better not speak bad, bcz if u hav anything to say u better explain it. ur slang speaks for ur guilt...

@natacha idk wt i was thinkin. i thot u joined the sms hack in naivety. i agree u farmed and wrked hard but how only u got everything while gaga was there too in ur team. u promised u'll share...

i favored u guys when u all got banned cz i thot we wr frnds. anyways trusting u guys was a mistake

:( rax ur friend who changed ur password is absolutely right. if im not taking care of 4 druids atm, ill adopt gaga, without taking login,, no need if really wants to help.

u know this game is good becz the chat and frnds stuff is way cooler than facebook

plus we get to help eachother. thats how we socialize. its totally fair how some get real cool cross-culture frndz and some get drops. currently 3 people know my acc and they use all 3 chars for war/tank/heal purposes as im nt on for long hours. idc even if they change pwd or sell things on me or take my gold. bcz the day ill ask em fr smthing they will get me everything i nid....

Dude your not making any sense are you talking against or for them as I thought too much freaky stuff around elf its better you stay out of such matters its every man for himself be carefull just an advice

Once A THIEF ALLWAYS A THIEF you can pretend to be gud & everything I see right through ppl like you need not come to say I knw nothing about you Snorlax if you seeing this you better revise your rules & check your decisions  :facepalm:

i didn't understand you exactly Rax ...

I wanted your char bcs i need druid for farm. and i wanted farm item for you . but you know that drop rate is so sux  . so i didn't get something for you.

and did i steal something from you ? or will i do that ?  :shok:

btw.. maxwellz cant play game so much . so he gave me him password and i am getting exp when i free.

and so many friend gave me him password ... ask them did i do something as a wrong ? ...

Last time i got Lv 17 staff.. ice was here too.. ppl said "perma party" so i gave to it natacha . also i don't need gold or mcoin (for sell something). already i share all drops. but ppl don't understand friendship so they ran when got item from me.

i didn't understand you exactly Rax ...

I wanted your char bcs i need druid for farm. and i wanted farm item for you . but you know that drop rate is so sux  . so i didn't get something for you.

and did i steal something from you ? or will i do that ?  :shok:

btw.. maxwellz cant play game so much . so he gave me him password and i am getting exp when i free.

and so many friend gave me him password ... ask them did i do something as a wrong ? ...

Last time i got Lv 17 staff.. ice was here too.. ppl said "perma party" so i gave to it natacha . also i don't need gold or mcoin (for sell something). already i share all drops. but ppl don't understand friendship so they ran when got item from me.

I never take side, I always try to stay neutral, but in this case, Reu does share if that is the agreement. We farmed at MC 3rd boss and we agreed if someone gets staff, we give to nata... And Reu did without being angry...

I never take side, I always try to stay neutral, but in this case, Reu does share if that is the agreement. We farmed at MC 3rd boss and we agreed if someone gets staff, we give to nata... And Reu did without being angry...

& Then you guys ran with tail between your legs in fear of incoming mc  :tease: