Who is Seduce? *-*

Jigsaw-PZ

YEAH CLARIFY IT! I thought me and Jigs were the only people who made chars at EU

YEAH CLARIFY IT! I thought me and Jigs were the only people who made chars at EU

Wot? there's tons more on forum.

I started both on US and EU and i got chars there that you guys don't know haha

And btw yes seduce is US and he pm me sometimes about poley beauty

What? Lol also i just asked questions about Poley(not offensive questions).

I started both on US and EU and i got chars there that you guys don't know haha

What? Lol also i just asked questions about Poley(not offensive questions).

You pmed me a few days ago with a rogue lv16 :! :! :!

Well yes Seduce is my rogue but i got a lot of chars superior than Seduce.I always go to US and EU daily so its not a problem Kazuma and your questions and answers suck 90% of the time.

You mean that guy who spammed mcs world chat for around 3 hours about poley begin a thief?

Keep annoying me but who cares? I stopped doing that months ago because i don't want to be banned and i'm scared of Poley :P

Are you obsessed because i'm important and superior than you?

I'm gonna stay like this forever

If you break me apart i'll just come back newer

And i will always be twice the person that you are

Quit Embarrassing Yourself! Iv'e Seen What You Really Are!

Well yes Seduce is my rogue but i got a lot of chars superior than Seduce.I always go to US and EU daily so its not a problem Kazuma and your questions and answers suck 90% of the time.

my questions and answers? what do you mean lol

Keep annoying me but who cares? I stopped doing that months ago because i don't want to be banned and i'm scared of Poley :P

Lol Poley seems like you also got the "get out the way style" :dirol:

Anyway Xhero hates me and i want to ignore him but he is the one seeking attention to me! First i never wanted to talk to him ingame but he forces me everytime! Now he's the one talking to me! Than me talking to him! Afking at pvpcave and he logs to Sentinel and killes me with 1 blow lol.Anyway its not fair to kill none worthy enemy that is low level and unarmed! Anyway xhero stop seeking attention!

Edited by YellowDiamond69

(o_o. . . )

Edited by Abduction

Mmmm what about mecha (except that he has an extreme hatred towards Sentinels)

Seeking attention? U quit that from months? It was the last month's u did it and everytime you login you keep pm me till I ignored you myself :! Beside talking shit to chat I really love to login and kill these kids who talk shit at area chat, nothing personal seduce, what happen to you , happen to yushiko and everyone else

Calling kids is outdated term.Also i thought you wanted me to ignore you.But you are the one who seeks attention to me in game.

Who's mecha? And why the hell do you wanna know so much about Poley Seduce? I remember you asked me too sometimes because you thought I know info about her because I am also German lel. This is kinda stalking o.O

What are you guys talking about? Anyway i stopped asking since i already gathered much information.Anyways its not important because Poley isn't doing something evil on me so its fine.Mecha? hmm lets say i don't want to talk about him -_-

Also are you guys keep saying things that i did so i can be banned again? Lol i haven't done anything wrong for months.
I thought you were my friends but you guys kept saying everything i did months ago.I stopped because I will fight for the place where I'm free! To live together and exist as me!

What are you guys talking about? Anyway i stopped asking since i already gathered much information.Anyways its not important because Poley isn't doing something evil on me so its fine.Mecha? hmm lets say i don't want to talk about him -_-

Wtf seriously? You gathered info about her to be able to extort and threaten her??

Also are you guys keep saying things that i did so i can be banned again? Lol i haven't done anything wrong for months.

I thought you were my friends but you guys kept saying everything i did months ago.I stopped because I will fight for the place where I'm free! To live together and exist as me!

I am not your friend anymore, what you are doing is a crime

Wtf seriously? You gathered info about her to be able to extort and threaten her??

Why would i threat her? I never even said an offensive word at her ever.Anyways Close Thread -_-

Calling kids is outdated term.Also i thought you wanted me to ignore you.But you are the one who seeks attention to me in game.

Hey kid stop stalking :D

What are you guys talking about? Anyway i stopped asking since i already gathered much information.Anyways its not important because Poley isn't doing something evil on me

you still wonder which crime I mean? This post is saying if she does something you don't like you will use the info you know about her for idk what. That's called extort idk how it is in your Country but in Germany it's a crime

you still wonder which crime I mean? This post is saying if she does something you don't like you will use the info you know about her for idk what. That's called extort idk how it is in your Country but in Germany it's a crime

You do it for her that is to say you do it for him(xhero)

I know this is a coup so i can get banned again.Nice Alliance but its not strong enough

You do it for her that is to say you do it for him(xhero)

I know this is a coup so i can get banned again.Nice Alliance but its not strong enough

you threaten People that's a crime. And what do you wanna do now? Search info about me so you can extort me too if I do something against your will?

you threaten People that's a crime. And what do you wanna do now? Search info about me so you can extort me too if I do something against your will?

You are so suspicious than me.What are you trying to say? Anyway Poley and Mecha are the only people that i wanted to have information(not personal information what information is about personality in game not in real life -_- why would i do that?)

Also why would i do that to you? I have no problem with you but now you want.

I don't have a prob with you just with that you gather info about people though their life is none of your business you don't even know them

Edited by Xredbirdx

Yes its really none of my business because i don't even know who they really are! Also although i know some of their secrets why would i expose it to them for no reason?

Yes its really none of my business because i don't even know who they really are! Also although i know some of their secrets why would i expose it to them for no reason?

Not for no reason, but you obviously will use the info if they do something you don't like

Tf you two stop . Seduce is not able to gather personal info through forum or someone in game anyway because he can't do much , well it's no one of our business too so stop getting involved this situation has to do with these 2 no one else . Lock or stop a drama

Not for no reason, but you obviously will use the info if they do something you don't like

So you defend them? Right now i don't have a problem with them.Its you that makes the drama longer and longer.If you just stop being paranoid.I'm not as evil as you think because i'm a christian.You may see that my acts are bad but i stopped and you kept repeating and repeating the drama with xhero.Is it a bond or betrayal that i see right now or a secret that i don't know about ^^

Tf you two stop . Seduce is not able to gather personal info through forum or someone in game anyway because he can't do much , well it's no one of our business too so stop getting involved this situation has to do with these 2 no one else . Lock or stop a drama

It's my business as this can be seen as threatment and Poley is a friend to me. I can't log topic here it's not my section.

what the duck has this to do with Xhero? I am defending and protecting Poley and nothing else

Edited by Xredbirdx

It's my business as this can be seen as threatment and Poley is a friend to me. I can't log topic here it's not my section

Anyway i have never threatened Poley and Mecha because i won't do it.It's better to live than be banned.