Is Swaaz back? >.>

Tood

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

He is playing too much call of duty.

PS: im glad swaz isnt here anymore :P now less ppl get banned for a stupid reason :D

Edited by baskentliii

*Whisper to the alliance members*

....their spy thinks I'll reveal our secrets to him, Ha! These messages can only be desyphered by true members. He shall be punished along with those tyrannical mods soon enough. After operation Take Down Snorlax is complete we shall regain the power we rightfully own!! And destroy thenn!! Redbird shall serve us well, she is the spear head that will strike this empire's knees....

He is playing too much call of duty.

PS: im glad swaz isnt here anymore :P now less ppl get banned for a stupid reason :D

:P lol Kazuma i thought we were friends a long time ago haha

*Whisper to the alliance members*

....their spy thinks I'll reveal our secrets to him, Ha! These messages can only be desyphered by true members. He shall be punished along with those tyrannical mods soon enough. After operation Take Down Snorlax is complete we shall regain the power we rightfully own!! And destroy thenn!! Redbird shall serve us well, she is the spear head that will strike this empire's knees....

WTF! :crazy:  :bomb:

Edited by YellowDiamond69

Karma is life, light the hero's ember, strong power yearned.

- Message to the alliance-

They must have placed hidden recording devices in our base, we must change our mode of communication, but first... read the first letter of each word in the previous sentence.

Swaaz was doing his job, it simply may not have looked like it. 

True, like banning mecha and another mod, provoking other's to get banned constantly because he disagreed with the opinion.

Trolling every other post, sometimes being helpful, disobeying admin's is part of the job too?

His mod ban rights were removed long before poley and him had any drama, so her being a "scammer" or what not, had nothing to do with his other 2 strikes by admins, but its all unjust? that's why roland gave him more chances? even after the third ban.

Or maybe people just forget past history and focus blindly only on poley?, if not for the new forum changing, he would of never of had ban rights given back anyway, should of stayed a glorified post cleaner and trolled for the public's amusement.

Edited by Sulla

You should work for the  F.B.I brah

Yes, after further investigation into another case, I have also found the real identity of "Vomm" from Eu, this work i am proud of and will submit application to the bureau in the coming weeks to become an agent, but that's another story that nobody cares about.

This is Vomm (yuso) :

jJr9kiK.jpg

For 4 year's or more since 0.7, vomm (yuso) had been stealing molly's pictures from facebook and pretending to be her on EU while acting like a girl, even stole some phrases that the real molly used.,

This type of case is not unique, in the past player "ciamau" had added "la" to the end of his name to pretend to be a girl called " gabriella", his real name was gabriel, ironically they were both friends for awhile too.

This is molly:

ShpGWw6.png

"Molly" was on yuso's facebook friend list where he stole the pictures from and used them for profile on this forum and whatsapp to pm others, 

Upon discovery of this information, i contacted molly and she confirmed, she had nothing to do with WS or even heard of it, so the case was successfully closed.

yuso ended up deleting his facebook in shame after revealing he had been exposed..

The true motives remain a mystery, vomm had many chances to steal from me and other friends "elliot" gave him accounts multiple times , but never did and most of the guild trusted him,

why he lied for all them years, will probably never be explained fully.

WS may have lost it's charm, but the drama is thankfully never ending.

Edited by Sulla

Holy duck!!!

but i heard that Cherrybia was hassn's gf and vomm stolen him from her.

a lv3 from Eu who always go to Us just to snitch about EU told me that lol

Edited by baskentliii

Guys why kept moving posts?

Anyway Noso,Mcock, and Tood stop provoking Poley or she will ban you guys.

I'm not provoking anyone, but if you mean ban as in abuse mod powers then maybe, depends on the truth of the "OMG POLEY SCAMMED ME" case