Quiz of the Day XXXII

TheCabbage

Question

The rules are familiar and the question for this quiz number 32 is:

What caused this ancient* bug that has been fixed in the ancient times? The screenshot is almost completely unedited, the only thing I've done is cropping, because you would see the answer behind the equipment window.

The answer will be given tomorrow afternoon (game server time) if nobody has given the right answer.

*) 2014

Empty.jpg

31 answers to this question

Answer is here, since nobody got it right: I was running naked in the enemy territory and killed. Viewing the my equipment screen while lying in the ground dead caused all the info appear blank.

XXXIII

What miracle shop potion can be brewed with these ingredients: 7 Roots of Rowdy Grass and 3 measures of Mad Dog's Blood? The right answer will be published tomorrow morning/midday.

[spoiler=NO] I don't want to increase my post count with dozens of no-replies, so I'll comment Abdu's answer here: No. Forsaken, yes; t2, yes; but plant, no. To create filth, hemlock flowers must be thrown where a bluebell is planted. And you can't buy filth potion from the miracle shop.

[spoiler=Answer]It's the Chaos Potion!

Quiz of the Day XXXIV - tomorrow or the day after it.

Edited by TheCabbage

QUIZ OF THE DAY XXXIV

Today's quiz has a rather easy question - for those who have stalked their logs or me.

The game consists of different zones, such as Godgorrath, Irselnort and Astral Labyrinth. What other name does "Zone 10" have?

The answer will be revealed a day after tomorrow if no one has got it right. In addition to the standard like reward, this time the one with the correct answer will get a small amount of gold coins (500) if s/he happens to have a hero where the ones of mine are.

Zone 1-4 are MC/forsaken/firstborn/chosen Islands

Zone 5 is irselnort and zone 6 lab

Zone 7 is swamps

Zone 8 is maliat elfs and zone 9 tlalocs

So zone 10 should be kronus lab

Or... You count the beginner Island which was removrd long time ago as an zone... Then zone 10 is tlalocs

supladah is right, zone 10 is Norlant Swamps. Pm for reward.

Zones 1-4 are the beginner islands, 5 is Irselnort, 9 is Lab and 12 is Ayvondil.

supladah is right, zone 10 is Norlant Swamps. Pm for reward.

Zones 1-4 are the beginner islands, 5 is Irselnort, 9 is Lab and 12 is Ayvondil.

lel how u get to this distribution of zones? Dont get it.. hmm

lel how u get to this distribution of zones? Dont get it.. hmm

Step 1: Open Warspear_systemlog.txt

Step 2: Read through it

Step 3: Find the line after "Hero selected: 0000000"

Step 4: Read it. It looks like this: "22:12:43.485 [ INFO ] Entering location: 12:101:113:126"

Step 5: The first number sequence is the time of the operation. Skip it.

Step 6: The second number sequence is coordinates. The first number tells the zone and the other numbers tell something else.

Step 7 (optional): That location above is the middle part of the black pyramid.

For Phala: In the beginning I planned this to be a five-part quiz (and I haven't changed my mind), so only one more left!

Edited by TheCabbage

Step 1: Open Warspear_systemlog.txt

Step 2: Read through it

Step 3: Find the line after "Hero selected: 0000000"

Step 4: Read it. It looks like this: "22:12:43.485 [ INFO ] Entering location: 12:101:113:126"

Step 5: The first number sequence is the time of the operation. Skip it.

Step 6: The second number sequence is coordinates. The first number tells the zone and the other numbers tell something else.

Step 7 (optional): That location above is the middle part of the black pyramid.

For Phala: In the beginning I planned this to be a five-part quiz (and I haven't changed my mind), so only one more left!

lol

:facepalm: Dude you should lock this topic, I already have one... I'm out

Dudesman already did this before you even started playing:P

-sincerely,

Current speed record holder of his questions:).

QUIZ OF THE DAY XXXV

The time for the last quiz by me has come and here it is:

What am I doing - or trying to do - in this cropped screenshot? There are two possible answers, both of them are accepted (if there's a third one, that's not accepted).

I will give the right answers tomorrow evening/night if no one has answered correctly.

Nothing happened.jpg

Edited by TheCabbage

You tried to withdraw gold from your guild's warehouse but its forbidden for your rank so it said that

Edited by Phalanx

You tried to withdraw gold from your guild's warehouse but its forbidden for your rank so it said that

He's right. Let's see if anyone figures out what the other possible answer is.

That's a random quest where you spill something on a mob and it has a chance of failure

The other answer is here:

If you log another char of the same account right after you've logged out of the previous one, the previous character will stand there for a couple of seconds. What happens when you try to interact with hir (like trying to add to the friends list through location list)? INFO: Nothing happened.

Thanks all, that's it. It's over now. :drinks:

The other answer is here:

If you log another char of the same account right after you've logged out of the previous one, the previous character will stand there for a couple of seconds. What happens when you try to interact with hir (like trying to add to the friends list through location list)? INFO: Nothing happened.

Thanks all, that's it. It's over now. :drinks:

What's over? This quiz? :)

Edited by Welhocity