[2015.07.20] Game servers stop!

Peter_Munk

Dear players, 21.07 at 10:00 (CEST) game servers will be stopped for one hour maintenance.

Hot fixes are:

- fixed bug with counting killed monsters and completing dungeons (everyone who already made it will receive the achievement automatically);

- fixed bug with “Combo” achievement;

- fixed servers performance.

Don't plan anything important for this period!

Always yours

AIGRIND

haha you got first Post but I'm last Post :spiteful: :spiteful: :bomb: Is this Update Get some New Items?? :search:

As Peter said in his post:

Hot fixes are:

- fixed bug with counting killed monsters and completing dungeons (everyone who already made it will receive the achievement automatically);

Always yours

AIGRIND

Edited by Xredbirdx

As Peter said in his post:

Hot fixes are:

Always yours

AIGRIND

Are u needed to fixed a music and sound at Android?.. There are no sound and music again.. maybe its a bug just fixed it

I am playing on Android and everything is fine :) make sure you got your ring tone turned on or check in game at settings if you have Volume on

Edited by Xredbirdx

XredbirdX.. Who is your in game Character?

I am on Us- Sapphire the Druid Xredbirdx and Bladedancer Xbluebirdx :) It's listed in my description under my post :P

I actually don't have an active Mc I sometimws log my lvl4 or lvl15 rogue to talk to some friends there.

P.S. this is not part of this topic if you wanna know something about me you will have to send me a message in pm :)

Edited by Xredbirdx

I am playing on Android and everything is fine :) make sure you got your ring tone turned on or check in game at settings if you have Volume on

sorry have to correct myself seems like it's really not working on Android, please fix it ;)

Well, if you could add Cashu payment method for buying mcoins that would be much better :/

Sir peter i think i killed billion monsters since i start play this game xD

or u mean counting started from achivment update?

Hmm, combo achievement was bugged. I finished dungeons alone(easy levels only), I finished arena 5x5 alone( actually i ask my friends to kill other 4 participants so that i can kill them all), I hunt opposing factions alone(Completed assassin achievement instead). Also, I hunt all possible places with rabbits and chipmunks(Completed trip around the world accidentally).

Edited by curiousguy