Gifts, from GM or event's!

DARKLORDESe

Hi here an issue must be something forever the gifts recipes in mecanical mailing by Gm in game sistem from events like last one free surprise chest for evry one or others u getting somthing like 3 repair, 3teleports . 

Watt I mean is a gift must remain a gift antil the player accept it to take or refuse it with unlimited time to respond from reciev menu in game, in case the player still not responding to mail game menu becouse is offline more than 5 months to be deleted by SISTEM. Yes the period to be rised or to be unlimited becouse a gift must be a gift forever antil player accept it or refuse to getting used  . 

Why becouse I was gone one and half month and I missed the gifts recipes becouse SISTEM is deleted my mail gifts and I don't agree with that because I don't like to refuse gifts is not kind to refuse somthing wat can make u happy ! 

Why becouse I was gone one and half month  and I missed the gifts recipes becouse SISTEM is deleted my mail gifts and I don't agree with that because I don't like to refuse gifts is not kind to refuse somthing wat can make u happy ! (And I'm not happy becouse gifts doesn't reaching at me! )