Chat about a banned person

A male

At least tood was keeping forum kinda active lol , but yes he was replying on every existing topic truth to be said . Think he didn't worth a permanent for it but .. anyway . Basketnti get ban if you want lol . And xhero you give up nub? Come on man #1 gets the glory

Mmmm, man I've got so many fans, too bad I got framed by either new/corrupted mods in this one, comparing to the way I used to post, I posted way less replies, but meh there are always corrupted/new mods

EDIT: Ik you're not a corrupted mod redbird but I'd suggest reading the catalogue before you perm everybody lol

EDIT 2: I think if I spam again (I didn't this time) I'll get a 20-30 days mute since bask got muted for 2 days for racism

EDIT 3: That ^^^^ doesn't mean I agree with the rule

EDIT 4: You guys went off-topic, shouldn't mute me for that then :blush:

EDIT 5: Peeps are gettin' rich so fast off Chronus :bad:

Edited by Peasant

I keep looking into the future, where all of this has been solved, as if it doesn't matter how you feel in the present. No wonder... why you think I don't care!

Mmmm, man I've got so fans, too bad I got framed by either new/corrupted mods in this one, comparing to the way I used to post, I posted way less replies, but meh there are always corrupted/new mods

Well thank you lol. I didn't wanna give perm ban sorry I will talk to Roland about it + you got warning points for spam and Nestly also said in a topic one time if you don't stop you will get banned so you actually shouldn't wonder :)

Give him one more chance.Anyway aren't Peasants shouldn't live anymore? :P

Have already written a message to Roland, we will see about the result :)

Well thank you lol. I didn't wanna give perm ban sorry I will talk to Roland about it + you got warning points for spam and Nestly also said in a topic one time if you don't stop you will get banned so you actually shouldn't wonder :)

xD was just trying to make him stop starting the pointless off-topics posts :P

Hey why my post first I didn't make a thread nubelie

Yes phy I got your point but at least noso is not literally everywhere . Well this forum does need some people to keep it active or would be definitely dead somehow .

I'm equal to Tood?

Aw man, if you'd only know I learned my lessons months ago, I thinj you wouldn't have said that.

Hey why my post first I didn't make a thread nubelie

cuz ur the one who first commented after i said nobody should post about it in SS from game topic

Humans just lead short, boring, insignificant lives, so they make up stories to feel like they're a part of something bigger. They want to blame all the world's problems on some single enemy they can fight, instead of a complex network of interrelated forces beyond anyone's control.

Yaaaay, I got unbanned

Ty to

1. Zeus

2. My fans lol

3. The admins :3

Uhh my acc is reset, gotta modify it

Edited by Baron Fishsticks

At least tood was keeping forum kinda active lol , but yes he was replying on every existing topic truth to be said . Think he didn't worth a permanent for it but .. anyway . Basketnti get ban if you want lol . And xhero you give up nub? Come on man #1 gets the glory

wait what? what's this about? I just want to get banned by redbird nothing else :P :D

Mmmm, man I've got so many fans, too bad I got framed by either new/corrupted mods in this one, comparing to the way I used to post, I posted way less replies, but meh there are always corrupted/new mods

EDIT: Ik you're not a corrupted mod redbird but I'd suggest reading the catalogue before you perm everybody lol

EDIT 2: I think if I spam again (I didn't this time) I'll get a 20-30 days mute since bask got muted for 2 days for racism(Do you want me to say it again?

EDIT 3: That ^^^^ doesn't mean I agree with the rule

EDIT 4: You guys went off-topic, shouldn't mute me for that then :blush:

EDIT 5: Peeps are gettin' rich so fast off Chronus :bad:

I want a mod to see this, if this guy is Tood he must be banned again, why? ill answer you question now.

When my old acc kazuma got perma banned i created another after 5 days and commented in some topics and guess what? I got banned again by swaaz and all he said was ''You were banned for avoiding a bann creating multple accounts''.

apparently some mods aren't doing their job....thats sad

Edited by baskentliii

Lol you were guilty while I was framed because redbird thought that I wasn't gonna get permed when she flagged me (also I didn't spam)

Edited by Abduction

Yaaaay, I got unbanned

Ty to

1. Zeus

2. My fans lol

3. The admins :3

Uhh my acc is reset, gotta modify it

Just for info: I messaged Roland before Zeus ty anyway you little spammer. I marked you as spammer and let you come back and all what I see is spam spam again. You are so annoying sorry. And with spam I mean spamming posts and when you don't stop I will give you endless temporary bans since Roland explained me how to do it (Roland you know what I said in pm but in this case I make an exception-.-I am really annoyed) Tood make sure you keep a limit of posts and only comment in topics you really know something about and not to troll and joke around or to tease people. For spam you can go section Tavern, all other sections aren't for chatting they are for discussions Edited by Xredbirdx

Just for info: I messaged Roland before Zeus ty anyway you little spammer. I marked you as spammer and let you come back and all what I see is spam spam again. You are so annoying sorry. And with spam I mean spamming posts and when you don't stop I will give you endless temporary bans since Roland explained me how to do it (Roland you know what I said in pm but in this case I make an exception-.-I am really annoyed) Tood make sure you keep a limit of posts and only comment in topics you really know something about and not to troll and joke around or to tease people. For spam you can go section Tavern, all other sections aren't for chatting they are for discussions

Sorry forgot to mention you in the list

Also I only posted like 5-8 times today HOW IS THAT called spamming

This is the last time I'm gonna say this, I don't post many off-topic stuff, don't pick on me while EVERYBODY does, and about the annoying thing

Oh please ban him, he is annoying me

What da hell, annoying is a reason to punish now?

So you wanna temp me for 5-8 posts a day after you permed me for being active by mistake....

I feel kinda comfortable after saying all of this

Friendly P.S: I totally said nothing offensive in that

Btw this IS the tavern section and also don't teach me how to post I'm not an idiot >.>

Also speaking of "post in topics you know something about" I actually know everything in the game and I don't have to prove it :facepalm:

People are posting off-topic stuff on the ss topic, stop pickin' on me -.-

P.S to bask: since your old acc got permed, aren't you "bypassing a ban"

Edited by Abduction