Eat Sleep LIVE! WARSPEAR!!!

lol u copied my styleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D ;D ;D ;D

i too had similar idea in my mind...guess i need to find new now

Living it up and playing my Warspear!!! THANKS TO AIGRIND!!

SAPPHIRE WORLD "SAINTT"!!!!

Anyone noticed the  Warspear screen on TV and the Warspear screen on PC doesn't match?  :wacko:

hahaha the warspear on tv is me the computer is my little brothers guy Tylerrogue! show some love! :drinks:

Anyone noticed the  Warspear screen on TV and the Warspear screen on PC doesn't match?  :wacko:

Dude, you always got a negative comment? Why don't you use your brain and create something.

Saint, good job.

Haha thanks no worries about his comment i got 2 different Warspear games going at once thats y the screens arr different haha i have a hdmi hook up that goes to my phone thats how i got it on tv and little brother was playing on his oc  :pleasantry:

Awww I wanna come steal your gaming setup :aggressive:

you better bring your big friends hahaha! I love my set u :aggressive:p!

Awww I wanna come steal your gaming setup :aggressive:

Definitely not a gaming setup. It's just HDMI Output to a TV.

Haha thanks no worries about his comment i got 2 different Warspear games going at once thats y the screens arr different haha i have a hdmi hook up that goes to my phone thats how i got it on tv and little brother was playing on his oc  :pleasantry:

You'd be better off playing on your PC monitor, the resolution displayed on a TV (1080x720 or higher) will make the game look bad. Tried doing this on my 53' 3D TV and it gave me a headache from all the pixels jumping eye to eye.

Definitely not a gaming setup. It's just HDMI Output to a TV.

You'd be better off playing on your PC monitor, the resolution displayed on a TV (1080x720 or higher) will make the game look bad. Tried doing this on my 53' 3D TV and it gave me a headache from all the pixels jumping eye to eye.

looks good to me on my tv... and technically :pleasantry: it is a set up and made for gaming ... dont hate

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :friends: