Remove Durability

Hike Tyson

Remove Durability?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Durability be removed?

• Yes
    • Yes

Hmm... I'm thinking of something like in SWTOR, some armor/weapon sets are customizable, maybe a nice idea for warspear:

[common]

[normal]

[strong]

[epic]

[legendary]

[custom]: Choose the weapon's own stats, customize it any way you want! Then we get another talk about balance... Some stats should only affect weapons and/or armor.

No. 

Be happy that items aren't gone forever once durability depletes, that's a thing in few games. I wouldn't mind it here honestly, would give more reasons to actually keep farming stuff and breath some life into economy.

Durability and not something bad I even think it's fair but with many updates and a lot of things to doin-game items will losing its durability real quick, what should do more fair was lower the price of therepair set.

Hmm... I'm thinking of something like in SWTOR, some armor/weapon sets are customizable, maybe a nice idea for warspear:

[common]

[normal]

[strong]

[epic]

[legendary]

[custom]: Choose the weapon's own stats, customize it any way you want! Then we get another talk about balance... Some stats should only affect weapons and/or armor.

This .. is not bad . Custom , could be op . But to make all these need brand new sets a land don't know if they could make yet . At level 30 maybe ^^

Not literally copy... In SWTOR, you have to collect many, many, many, many, maaaaaaaany craft items prior to augmenting the equip.

Published by EA, developed by BioWare, which means that it's not necessarily pay to win, altough f2p has certain restrictions.

Durability won't be nerfed, topic closed

Topic is not closed, stop to behave like you were a mod ty (I am not saying it cause I am a mod I had said it anyway). It's still opened to discuss, you don't have the right to "close" any topics

Topic is not closed, stop to behave like you were a mod ty (I am not saying it cause I am a mod I had said it anyway). It's still opened to discuss, you don't have the right to "close" any topics

BRkm0vw_700wa_0.gif