Remove Durability

Hike Tyson

Remove Durability?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Durability be removed?

• Yes
    • Yes

Durability has been a problem since a long time ago.Shall we remove durability? Its getting annoying repairing and buying repair scrolls which is pointless.Seriously every time you get damaged -_- and repair and repair again! 

Edited by YellowDiamond69

You spent mcoins -_- so its not a problem
Farming hard bosses alone is inevitable
Its just a game
Aside from in a literal sense
No more money
No more repairs
Quit game

Well, i think the durability gets worse o.O also one old player told me that each updates the durability of eqs are lowered :lol: me too! Also feel it!

Edited by Laurelle

Each time you die by add or something (not enemy player) you lose 10% , and when you hit monsters or enemy ain't dropping that much . But still fine and makes sense

Yes it does makes sense since Weapons,Armors and Items break.So since its just a game they should remove it.Its so annoying making gameplay limited.

The price for repairing is pretty low if you handle the situation right

So if you find urself wasting too much resources for durability, you are doing something wrong.

1. Stop Dying

2. Dont waste your gold

3. Buy scrolls if you are high lvl, they are cheap af compared to normal price, and use a random smith if your under lvl10 or so, thats cheaper also.

4. If you have a problem paying for it your suggestion is wrong

Personally, durability is one of the many seasonings that make warspear attractive to me.

If you have problems paying for repairing, you should consider editing your suggestion to "lower repair costs"

Also, i feel offended in the freedom of speech by the fact you make it impossible to vote against it

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

First of all: never repair your gears while on map 1. You get new ones every so many quests.

Second: One single repair scroll usually costs less than repairing all your armors at the repairer.

Then go to us server and tell everyone to sell scrolls 100g

They wont listen because they are corrupt,scammers,illegal,poor,psychos, and morons

They won't remove durability and by claiming it's a game doesn't mean nothing , it is based on human being as well and everything gets damaged .